• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 33
  • Total: 33
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

This Sunday 1st Sept

Started by krennon, August 30, 2013, 07:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krennon

2nd post just in case anyone missed it 1st time round  ;)

Anyone fancy meeting up in London this Sunday?

The Mrs is at a training course all day so I was thinking of a day out in London weather permitting, meet at the market behind the Southbank at between 9 & 10am There's a coffee stall there where the guy sells the coffee by the pound as well as cups of coffee so I was thinking meet there grab a coffee, go along the Southbank (which apparently is buzzing at the moment) then POSSIBLY over the river to The Monument £3.00 entrance and 311 steps to the top and you have to leave large bags at the bottom (just to warn you all) then once we've got back down maybe a cuppa and lunch somewhere then on to Hyde Park for a shoot at speakers corner in the afternoon....as already said this is weather permitting but hopefully it will be nice let me know if anyone wants to meets up and PM if you think you may be up for it and want my mob no.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

ABERS

Keith, as much as I'd like to I'm otherwise engaged this weekend. Have a great time and give my regards to Diabolical Diane at the Corner. :tup:

krennon

OK Slight change of plans to Tomorrow I have decided in my infinite wisdom or stupidity (subtle difference there methinks) to head straight over to The Monument from Waterloo http://www.themonument.info/ then once I've done the 311 steps up (and back down again of course) on to Tower Bridge this bit caught my eye on the Tower Bridge website under the current exhibitions section.

"the Walkways allow you to take photographs unobstructed by glass, providing the perfect photo opportunity."

So an £11.00 ticket purchasable from the Monument or Tower Bridge ticket office gets you into both attractions then I think I will possibly head East towards, Greenwich or possibly still go to Hyde Park to Speakers Corner...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.