• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

How do

Started by filter99, January 30, 2009, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filter99

:D another one over from DCM i am sure i will work out who i know soon

Andy

Mick

Hi Andy, welcome to CC.  Lots of familiar faces on here today.  8)

Rgrds

lurky
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

CML-1591

From DCmag too, going to take a while to get use to this site, so busy looking lol.
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

oRGie

Terri

hi all, i've popped over from DCmag and Flikr too, and so far, am enjoying a change. have to say i'm a bit tentative about logging into DCmag at the moment, and may just lurk there for a bit. really glad to see lots of familiar names and the personalities behind them!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.