• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 39
  • Total: 39
  • Google
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Steve McHale / Normanton Camera Club new book

Started by Steve McHale, July 19, 2010, 04:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McHale

Hi Y'all

Just to say, I'm very proud to let you know that I've been involved in producing (and just finished) Normanton Camera Club's 50th Anniversary Souvenir Photo Book.  There's some great work in there, including some national winners, as well as news and anecdotes from its fifty golden years of history.

Take a look through and let me know what you think - hope you enjoy!  (See link below)   :tup:

http://www.blurb.com/books/1479371

Take care

Steve

jinky

Some lovely work in there Steve - a real historical record and some great shots.

Keep meaning to ask - sure I know your name- did you work in South Leeds Youth Service Steve?

ABERS

Love the historical pictures Steve, especially the 'studio' session one.
Some familiar places and one particularly familiar face. Great stuff. Here's to the next 50 :beer:

Steve McHale

Many thanks guys, much appreciated.  Never worked for Leeds Youth Service but I did provide some training for Leeds Health Services and Leeds Council in the town hall.  Other Than that, you probably saw me drunk and disorderly in the local paper Jinky, lol!
Steve

jinky

That`s probably it - our drunk and disorderly cases must have followed on in court  ;)

Sandy

There was a nice wide selection of photos well done. Thanks for the link

Sandy

Hybridphotog

Normanton Camera Club..? I'm sure someone from your club did a show-n-talk at Bolton Camera Club once.

Not only that, but there was also a day-out arranged, somewhere in Yorkshire (iirc), by that same someone from the Normanton Camera Club. Hmm.

Good book, btw. :)

Steve McHale

Thanks.  I don't know who it could be.  There are a few visiting speakers in the club, but we don't get back together now until Sept.

Cheers

Steve

picsfor

some great stuff there - though it's been a few years since i was up at Normanton!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.