• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 109
  • Total: 109
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll - Music

Started by Colin, June 26, 2012, 04:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please select your winner

Old Scores - Digi Diva  

7 (43.8%)
The Bells - SimonW

0 (0%)
Fanfare- beaureflects

0 (0%)
Fun - Mondmagu

2 (12.5%)
Moonlight Sonata - Delamanda
4 (25%)
Music Head - Jinky

2 (12.5%)
Band played on - Old Boy

1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 01, 2012, 04:20:16 PM

Colin

Sorry this was a bit late.

Good luck to everyone.

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Colin

Well done to DigiDiva for winning. See you knew you shouldn't have gone away on holiday. ;)

Thank you for trying to do something a bit different.

As DigiDiva is on holiday and can't get to a computer can Delamanda (as the runner-up) set next weeks theme?

Delamanda

Well done Digi Diva - hope you're enjoying your holiday!   I'll post something tomorrow, but if you can get to a 'puter before that and just suggest a subject, I'll set up all the dates etc.

Thanks for the votes boys and girls :)

Oldboy

michaelb104

Congratulations DD.   :tup:
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

mondmagu

Congrats DD,well deserved. :tup:
Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

DigiDiva

Thanks everyone for my votes. My first win and one of many i hope. Thsnks delamanda for doing the honours for me. Great theme and with sunsets here i might get a decrnt shot. Might have time to post it too as im back sunday
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Oldboy

Quote from: DigiDiva on July 02, 2012, 04:19:57 PM
Thanks everyone for my votes. My first win and one of many i hope. Thsnks delamanda for doing the honours for me. Great theme and with sunsets here i might get a decrnt shot. Might have time to post it too as im back sunday

In that case, please bring the sun with you, as we haven't seen it since March.  :tup:

DigiDiva

Quote from: Oldboy on July 02, 2012, 05:34:52 PM
Quote from: DigiDiva on July 02, 2012, 04:19:57 PM

In that case, please bring the sun with you, as we haven't seen it since March.  :tup:

the tenerifiens would be glad to loose it for a while lol. Even hot here in winter

Graham

DD works wonders!  :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on July 03, 2012, 04:52:57 PM
  DD works wonders!  :2funny:

You are giving away your age now!  :P

DigiDiva

Double diamond........the indi coup brewery i believe......and now have the tune in my head

Reinardina

Congratulations Chris. Well done!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.