• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 53
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donoreo

Quote from: spinner on October 10, 2013, 08:24:30 AM
Quote from: jinky on October 09, 2013, 11:07:21 AM
Join the club Spinner. Waking up at 3.30 am every morning - well 5 minutes either side without fail for last week. I don`t get to nodding off until 4.30pm or so if I sit down though. Tried milky drinks, reading, going to bed later with same result. Trouble is your body gets into a pattern.  :(

Ain't that the truth. I've taken to going for a drive to my local all-night coffee shop. Yes I know, coffee counter intuitive but I crave the fresh night air as much as the coffee. Just got back in the door this instant as a matter of fact.  :(
Looking at the time you posted, your body is just getting you ready for the winter in Florida so that you fit in with the old people :) 

kerbside

Trying to beat Mick in the Arcade "hammer throw" how frustrating is that game. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh going to try it after a  :beer:

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Matthew

Quote from: kerbside on October 10, 2013, 01:04:20 PM
Trying to beat Mick in the Arcade "hammer throw" how frustrating is that game. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh going to try it after a  :beer:

Must have a butchers at this game myself.....
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Oldboy

Quote from: donoreo on October 10, 2013, 11:42:08 AM
Quote from: spinner on October 10, 2013, 08:24:30 AM
Quote from: jinky on October 09, 2013, 11:07:21 AM
Join the club Spinner. Waking up at 3.30 am every morning - well 5 minutes either side without fail for last week. I don`t get to nodding off until 4.30pm or so if I sit down though. Tried milky drinks, reading, going to bed later with same result. Trouble is your body gets into a pattern.  :(

Ain't that the truth. I've taken to going for a drive to my local all-night coffee shop. Yes I know, coffee counter intuitive but I crave the fresh night air as much as the coffee. Just got back in the door this instant as a matter of fact.  :(
Looking at the time you posted, your body is just getting you ready for the winter in Florida so that you fit in with the old people :)

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

DigiDiva

What annoyed me today? I couldn't possibly say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Quote from: DigiDiva on October 10, 2013, 09:15:21 PM
What annoyed me today? I couldn't possibly say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Then keep your mouth shut.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Graham

Quote from: Reinardina on October 10, 2013, 09:52:48 PM
Quote from: DigiDiva on October 10, 2013, 09:15:21 PM

Then keep your mouth shut.

Ladies ladies, a little decorum on the forums please! :knuppel2:

But yes, if you can't say, keep your mouth shut!  :-* :knuppel2:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Hinfrance

Quote from: Graham on October 11, 2013, 07:29:21 AM
Ladies ladies, a little decorum on the forums please! :knuppel2:

Indeed, this is local forum for local people, we'll have no trouble here! (apologies to the League of Gentlemen)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Went to the dentist - have to have a new crown. Got a puncture. Got told that it will yet another two weeks before we get our Mondeo back. Small stuff really, irritating rather than tragic.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Quote from: Hinfrance on October 11, 2013, 12:05:20 PM
Went to the dentist - have to have a new crown. Got a puncture. Got told that it will yet another two weeks before we get our Mondeo back. Small stuff really, irritating rather than tragic.

Still annoying though.

Not being allowed to drive anymore, at least saves me from broken down cars, road tax, fuel costs etc.

I had a new crown last month. Still paying for it. But at least, my dentist does them 'while you wait.'
So no temporary crowns, and having to come back later.

hevans

Quote from: Reinardina on October 11, 2013, 12:55:51 PM
I had a new crown last month. Still paying for it. But at least, my dentist does them 'while you wait.'

Coincidence: Willem-Alexander had a new crown a few months back...we're all still paying for it...and will be for years.

Hope yours at least is becoming less painful.

Graham

Quote from: hevans on October 11, 2013, 02:12:05 PM

Coincidence: Willem-Alexander had a new crown a few months back...we're all still paying for it...and will be for years.

Saw what you did there!...Nice.  :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on October 11, 2013, 02:17:21 PM
Quote from: hevans on October 11, 2013, 02:12:05 PM

Saw what you did there!...Nice.  :tup:

Well, I leave W-A to you hevans.

Thanks Graham, I tend to take my camera everywhere, as you never know what you come across.

Beryl

Grrrr. I get so fed up with IE 10 down loading itself. It doesn't work properly on My PC and now I have the blocker I don't know where or how to place it

That has just annoyed me. I now have to go round and sign  in to all the sites I am registered to
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Jediboy

My brand new, 3 day old washing machine packed up!
>:( >:( >:(
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.