• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 60
  • Total: 60
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Hi All

Started by Daggers62, April 23, 2014, 09:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daggers62

Greetings one & all  :)

Thanks to Christine for pointing me in the direction of this forum, good to see some names from the old DCW forum.
I try and get about with my camera when spare time allows and always glad of some help & advice, love the competition thread and look forward to taking part.

Cheers
Paul

Oldboy

Welcome Daggers62.  :tup:

Reinardina

Quote from: Daggers62 on April 23, 2014, 09:47:40 PM
Greetings one & all  :)

Thanks to Christine for pointing me in the direction of this forum, good to see some names from the old DCW forum.
I try and get about with my camera when spare time allows and always glad of some help & advice, love the competition thread and look forward to taking part.

Cheers
Paul

Welcome to CC, where you will indeed find lots of names you may have seen on the other site.
I think most of the members originally came from DCM.

Plenty of experience here (not me though, I'm still a learner) and friendly people willing to help. Just ask.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

You made it - welcome. just sorry I didn't find your FB message for ages (I rarely use it, its not my thing).
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Daggers62

Thanks for the welcome  :)
I have been lost in the wilderness of other forums where I never really felt comfortable. This looks like the place to be  :tup:

spikeyjen

Hi daggers, I think I remember you from the DCW forum, but I was pretty new there when it shut.
Have fun here and I hope you will join in our weekly comp.
cheers
jen

Hinfrance

Greetings Mr Daggers. Hope you enjoy yourself on here - and don't forget to bring your friends ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Reinardina

Quote from: Daggers62 on April 25, 2014, 09:13:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome  :)
I have been lost in the wilderness of other forums where I never really felt comfortable. This looks like the place to be  :tup:

This is a small, friendly forum, but we, and especially Mick (Lurkalot from the old forum) would like it to grow. So, as H said: bring your friends!

Good to see you immediately joined the weekly competition.

Daggers62

Quote from: Reinardina on April 26, 2014, 07:34:25 AM

This is a small, friendly forum, but we, and especially Mick (Lurkalot from the old forum) would like it to grow. So, as H said: bring your friends!

Thanks again all. I am working my way around the forum and catching up on some of the posts
I don't have any other photography friends except my wife  :D
She will be joining the forum too where we will no doubt have an in-house competition about the competitions :) For those that remember from the DCW forum where we were both members we will not be voting for each others entries to keep things fair.

Reinardina

Quote from: Daggers62 on April 26, 2014, 11:02:07 AM
Quote from: Reinardina on April 26, 2014, 07:34:25 AM

Thanks again all. I am working my way around the forum and catching up on some of the posts
I don't have any other photography friends except my wife  :D
She will be joining the forum too where we will no doubt have an in-house competition about the competitions :) For those that remember from the DCW forum where we were both members we will not be voting for each others entries to keep things fair.

What was/is Mrs Daggers username? I do not seem to remember you as a couple. But then again, I had already left the old site some time before it folded.

jinky

Welcome Daggers. Nothing wrong with voting for your partners image if you view it as the best one.

Jediboy

Hi Daggers and welcome. I remember from the other site. Hope you enjoy it here.  :)
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Mick

Hi Paul, and welcome to CC. Hope you stick around and join in, they are a friendly bunch on here.  Any problems or questions regarding the site, just shout.  :)

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.