• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 115
  • Total: 115
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Bigma

Started by Bigbill, September 28, 2009, 07:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simple

I have heard the same as Sue. The 150-500 is from what I have heard not in the same league as the Bigma.

Bigbill

Hewwo from colder Sheffy,

Now then,maybe the ball is in the net,went into my local Js,and got a very positive response from the staff in there.
A nice sparkly Bigma is on its way(from Js Plymouth) to me like a speeding bullet,,,it seems that the website is at odds with what actualy takes place,so,
anyone who finds themselves in this sort of position,just go and speak face to face,you will(based upon my episode) be helped to the best of their ability.

Shine On

anglefire

Glad its sorted Bill. I am in Sheffield every now and then for work - I have got to do some commissioning and may be overnight - so may be able to meet up!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Bigbill

Hewwo from Grey Sheffy,

Bigma has today(2nd Oct) arrived instore,,,,,me CHUFFED.
Weather permitting i,ll be out and about with it on Sunday.
Review to follow.

Shine On

Off to Derby tomorrow,,,,,,,3 points expected.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.