• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 102
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greypoint

Don't worry, you'll get sunshine tomorrow - sunshine all week - i'm back at work tomorrow :doh:

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on September 08, 2009, 10:17:57 PM
Don't worry, you'll get sunshine tomorrow - sunshine all week - i'm back at work tomorrow :doh:
To be fair, they did forecast lots of cloud today, but as the sun came out I thought they might be wrong, but they weren't. I saw a Cormorant, Two Buzzard plus a youngster, a Rat at the waters edge and a Kingfisher, got pictures of the first three, but the light was so bad they are more like a silhouettes, and the Kingfisher was too fast.  :(

greypoint

I saw Swans and Mallards a few Tufties, geese and gulls....and a throng of around 50 Coots....not a vintage birding day! :)

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on September 09, 2009, 06:35:39 AM
I saw Swans and Mallards a few Tufties, geese and gulls....and a throng of around 50 Coots....not a vintage birding day! :)
The Coots have had a bumper year and they have tripled their numbers.  ;D

jinky

Apart from the weather again -
Last night actually!
I watched Waking the Dead the Night before when I could see a dead man hanging by his feet with a maggot infested head, a guy ripped up by a samurai sword, a victim of a multiple rape and no warning for viewers. Last night I watched River Cottage food programme where I was warned in  advance that fish would be bopped on the head to be killed (OK it was 8pm before the watershed) and then Jamie Oliver where I was warned bulls would be castrated and of other terrors linked with meat / food preparation(after 9pm).
I think someone somewhere has it all wrong re: the ranking of fish , bulls and humans  and such horror warnings!!!

magicrhodes

Quote from: jinky on September 09, 2009, 08:19:08 AM
then Jamie Oliver where I was warned bulls would be castrated and of other terrors linked with meat / food preparation(after 9pm).
I think someone somewhere has it all wrong re: the ranking of fish , bulls and humans  and such horror warnings!!!

The worst part was Jamie calling everyone Bruvva! There should have been a warning stating "This programme contains irritating mockneys making stupid statemetns about cowboys!"
I have come to the conclusion that he is a Mockney Tit!

Graham

We have a cock-er-nee at work!
  The more stressed she gets the stronger her accent gets..If we push her hard enough she turns into Dick Van Dyke! :2funny:
                     Graham. :)
PS  This post would have been censored three times on another site!
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Jonathan

DHL.  Though not for the normal reason.

They rolled up asking for a signature when I was about 3.5K off a personal best on the Concept2 :(

And I know FedEx plan to do the same tomorrow.
It's Guest's round

spinner

A co-worker, female no less, who doesn't get that 'no' means 'no'.  I guess that only counts if your the man asking.  >:(
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

hevans

Woke with a headache (sadly not a hangover).

road workers still haven't finished the road outside of the house...car parked well away from the house.

other main roads closed on way to work.

builders pulling out without looking, dawdling 20m up the road and then putting on the hazard lights.

Bank...just...bloody bank...

Today would be a good day to win the lottery...

H.

spinner

Quote from: hevans on September 11, 2009, 11:31:17 AM

H.

Thanks for the reminder, gotta run out and get a ticket today.  ;D
Ol' blue eyes

magicrhodes

Quote from: spinner on September 11, 2009, 12:06:20 PM
Quote from: hevans on September 11, 2009, 11:31:17 AM

H.

Thanks for the reminder, gotta run out and get a ticket today.  ;D

Don't bother I've already got the winning ticket! ;)

Nemesis

Having to go back to work tomorrow, after a smashing week's holiday in North Devon - the Crimbo hols seem so far away...

Oldboy

Quote from: Nemesis on September 13, 2009, 08:50:47 PM
Having to go back to work tomorrow, after a smashing week's holiday in North Devon - the Crimbo hols seem so far away...
Glad you had a great holiday and you picked the right week.  ;D

spinner

Maybe it's me, but I'm annoyed that I post a question on a computer site (in this case it's relating to Linux), that I think is pretty clear and straightforward and the answers I get back are all over the place. Now I'm pretty sure that the question was clear, cuz one fella did actually answer it, but the range of other responses just annoyed the heck out of me.  >:(
Ol' blue eyes

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.