• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 23
  • Total: 23
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Out on a Walk - ENTRY THREAD for weekly comp 01/10-09/10/16

Started by jinky, October 01, 2016, 01:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Theme for this week is " Out on a Walk". Wide open theme that encompasses anything you might see whilst out on a local walk. Choosing this mainly as an incentive for me to shoot something current as I`ve not been out with my camera for ages so a couple of local walks called for. Anything you see, anywhere - wide enough theme for you? Edit how you wish.

Pictures to be taken preferably between now and Sunday 9th October 2016, 23:59, or enter one from your Personal / Camera Cranium Archives if you prefer. Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday 10th October 2016. Poll will be up Tuesday 11th October 2016.

Winner to be announced Saturday 15th  October 2016.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted (or earliest archive shot if applicable) wins.

David Blandford

still trying to paint with light!!

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

kerbside

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Wearside Walk

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.