• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 85
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 66
  • Total: 66
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

GBOBM.... Is it Graeme or Bob?

Started by GBOBM, February 10, 2009, 09:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBOBM

Hey Folks

Just joined and put up a few old pictures that none of you will have seen.
Some know me as Graeme (Mather) and some people know me as Bob(don't ask).  Call me either and I'm sure to respond.

Been being a bit lax on the creative side of things recently as I've been doing a lot of SPL football photography over the past couple of months so I've been more worried about workflow and speed than getting good shots.

Hoping to change that in a couple of weeks time when I go over to Whistler for a skiing trip.  As well as the old D300, I bought myself a new compact (canon ixus 970is) today so I'm hoping to get some action shots up on the slopes.

Nice to see a lot of the DCMAG people here (the good ones) and will I will hopefully get around to taking some good shots soon.

Graeme-Bob

Alfonso_Frisk

Welcome to CC Grambob :tup:
Look forward to seeing the shots
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

hevans

Hi Graeme-Bob!

Quote from: GBOBM on February 10, 2009, 09:09:11 PM
Nice to see a lot of the DCMAG people here (the good ones) and will I will hopefully get around to taking some good shots soon.

Well...there goes the neighbourhood! :D

Welcome to the happy little band. Good to see you've gone for a D300 - bought one myself and quite enjoying it.

Regards,
Hugh

skellum

Welcome to a fellow football tog, I do English Football League hope you will be taking part in our new competition
( Cranium International Photo Comp ).............Dave  :legit:

GBOBM

Quote from: hevans on February 10, 2009, 09:19:47 PM

Welcome to the happy little band. Good to see you've gone for a D300 - bought one myself and quite enjoying it.

Regards,
Hugh

Yeah, Had my D300 for about 6-8months ish and really liking it.  The difference when I got to do gig photography is huge. 
Currently just playing with my new macbook that arrived about an hour ago.  Well looks like I'm not going to get much work done today!  :)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.