• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 33
  • Total: 33
  • Google
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Canon Lenses

Started by Oldboy, March 16, 2010, 06:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Saveastore have a selection of Canon lenses that have been reduced. See Below.  :tup:

http://www.saverstore.com/link/32851297/20022281/newsletter/Clearance-on-Canon-DSLR-Lenses

Saveastore have been going for years and is a good retailer.  ;D

picsfor

Problem is - Jessops is cheaper even after the discount!
£1500 for a 100-400 L? Jessops is £200 cheaper by a long margin.

No deal as far as i can see!

Oldboy

Jessops cheaper - must be some mistake!  :o

picsfor

anglefire

And WEX is cheaper still!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

picsfor

yes and Park Cameras - in fact with those prices i would think quite a few places.
Service must be really amazing  :) :tup:

anglefire

If you are a Canon or Nikon user, then Kerso (Ian Kerr) sells a lot of lenses (and other stuff) a fair bit cheaper than most.

I've just bought a 100mm f/2.8 IS L macro lens from him and it was about £100 less than most.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.