• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 67
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Hi I'm new here

Started by Geoff, July 18, 2013, 07:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

Hi I'm Geoff after a little bother on dwp I  have joined this group after being invited here
by lurkalot site looks good so decided to stay.

Geoff   (pinerat) 

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Mick

Hi Geoff.  Welcome to CC  :tup: 

You'll probably recognise a few faces from DCW And what was DCM over here.   Hope you stick around and join in, an if you have any problems questions, or ideas regarding the site, just shout.

Rgrds

Mick
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Reinardina

Just happened to browse 'the other site' yesterday, and read about your frustrations.

As Mick said, there are a lot of refugees from that site here!

Welcome.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

Hey according to Stop Forum Spam, Pinerat is a spammer ;)  (for those not on DCW, that is the problem over there and they cannot figure out how to override it). 

Graham

Hi Geoff and welcome.
                                   So. A little bother on DWP? I'm guessing we'er not talking the Department of Work and Pensions!
                                                       Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

michaelb104

Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Oldboy

Double5

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.