• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 94
  • Total: 94
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

CHAT THREAD - GRATITUDE OR THE LACK 19th - 26th October2014

Started by jinky, October 19, 2014, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

In line with my long rant today about wedding clients my theme this week is GRATITUDE OR THE LACK. Show me ways I which you/ your loved ones and pets maybe or others exhibit gratitude in some way. You could represent it with a still life / create some sort of card / products  from a few images. Any interpretation / any amount of processing you want to do. If you prefer somehow show the lack of gratitude shown
As usual all images used to be taken Pictures to be taken between the times above,
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 27th October 2014.
Poll will be up Tuesday 28th  October 2014.
Winner to be announced Saturday 1st November 2014.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on, or before the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc.)

jinky

OK - all set but might have been the wrong week for me to win. I`ll take my tablet with me on my trip to Spain if hand luggage space allows but may struggle to get decent enough wifi to set up a poll when due as I am not back until late on 29th October. Will do my best to get an entry done with my trusty compact / tablet editing programmes and will endeavour to do the necessary  but will post  if stuck due to wifi / tablet limitations. If you step in to help of course you will have my undying gratitude and a virtual  :beer:

Hinfrance

I'll do the poll for you Jinky. Have a nice time in Spain.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Quote from: Hinfrance on October 19, 2014, 10:26:17 AM
I'll do the poll for you Jinky. Have a nice time in Spain.

Ah cheers H. I think it might be beyond me ad a tablet. I`ll at least see if I can get an entry together though via it as I have managed to build up a number of editing progs on it.

Hinfrance

My internet is up and down like nobody's business today - I hope they are just working on it . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Crikey.......Im gonna have to get the cogs turning in the brain on this one for an idea
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

DigiDiva

Have two ideas - wont getto try them until Sunday AM though so hope they pan out. Anyone else having any luck?

Hinfrance

I took one shot earlier this week, I might have to make do with that.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

I'm just grateful it was getting too late to continue stripping the wall paper. No entry from me this time, too busy with other things.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

I have mine - nowhere like the one I set out for. Had a trip to Asda today for some props, and on the way out I saw the poppy sellers. It took me 0 seconds to decide on a new idea. A trip to the local park for the leaves and here it is. Similar thought process to Hinfrance.

Gratitude To the Fallen 1914 to The Present

The 1st time out for my new mini studio!

Reinardina

Not taken with the competition in mind, but I'm grateful to my volunteer colleagues, who often do all (well not all, I do my share too!) the hard work, and let me work my camera.

I did decide to enter after all, and am in with this one:

Thank you for the hard work.

jinky

I've managed to take upload a pic for the comp called "Gracias" in comp gallery. Took me ages to find a way of shrinking and loading and now cannot get the link to image on screen on tablet to copy and paste to entries. If anyone can find and post for Mr - great. If not no worries. Certainlky won't be able to do the poll with what I have available to me though so thanks for offer H. 

Reinardina

Done.

I ran out of steam (wall paper stripping), so having a breather and a check to see if CC is still there. Made myself useful by entering Jinky's Gracias.

jinky

My gratitude goes to Reinardina  for posting my entry and Howard for doing the poll. Thought I'd miss it  with my nearest WiFi refusing to let me access CC  cos it classed it as a games site. Mind you with the little spat I saw developing maybe it is ;-). Sorry if my theme put some off.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.