• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL for SILHOUETTES

Started by Simple, September 13, 2016, 06:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite silhouette picture

Wizard

4 (25%)
Kiss goodbye

6 (37.5%)
Tropical Sunset?

0 (0%)
Drink

2 (12.5%)
Surfs down

1 (6.3%)
Trees in a Tangle

0 (0%)
On the Cliff

2 (12.5%)
Moorhen

1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: September 17, 2016, 06:52:11 PM

Simple

PLEASE, Vote for your favourite picture!!!

Simple

And the winner is "Kiss Goodbye" by David!!
Well done David the selection was hard, and to come out as winner speaks volumes about the quality of your picture.

Reinardina

Quote from: Simple on September 17, 2016, 08:23:58 AM
Well done David the selection was hard, and to come out as winner speaks volumes about the quality of your picture.

David went back to the past, and you are looking into the future, as the voting has not quite closed yet!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Err....the voting closes today just before 7pm tonight.  :-[

David Blandford

Quote from: Reinardina on September 17, 2016, 08:42:08 AM

David went back to the past, and you are looking into the future, as the voting has not quite closed yet!

I will need until this evening to think of a theme, unless a last minute voting surge happens!   ;)
still trying to paint with light!!

Hinfrance

Congratulations David. And thanks to the kind souls who voted for my entry :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Nice one David. It was a close one between the football shot and the kiss for me and so hard to choose. I think I went for the football one in the end but such indecision was in my mind I`m not sure  ;). Either way great shot and along with h`s made up my top 3. Nice set altogether this weekend. Thanks whoever spared me a  "nul points" with a vote  ;)

David Blandford

Thanks for your kind comments, it was a very high standard this week, hopefully it will continue. Thanks for everybody who voted for my shot.          :tup:
still trying to paint with light!!

Oldboy

Well done David with a very 1940's shot with hints of Brief Encounters. It got my vote.  :tup:

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.