• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 51
  • Total: 51
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT - SIMPLICITY - Weekly Competition Monday 26/8 TO Sunday 1/9 2013.

Started by kerbside, August 24, 2013, 02:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

ABERS

kerbside

Quote from: Reinardina on August 31, 2013, 07:39:12 PM
Good for you!
Now you can enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Thanks Reinardina and thanks again for doing the poll this coming week.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Hinfrance

Following Abers' example, a simple subject, small pallet. The processing consisted solely of checking the auto levels and perfectly clear boxes in Aftershot Pro.

The paper clips are floating in a pyrex™ dish full of water, a sheet of green paper underneath the dish.

Surface Tension:

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

OK, I wanted a punchy kitchen wall art style image here, so here it is,

Breakfast Time

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

kerbside

Quote from: DigiDiva on September 03, 2013, 07:06:30 AM
Isn't the poll supposed to be up by now?

Reinardina has offered to do it in my absence as I am away until tomorrow night. Working off the iPhone and iPad WHEN I get a signal is not conducive to setting up the poll for the first time.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

ABERS

Quote from: DigiDiva on September 03, 2013, 07:06:30 AM
Isn't the poll supposed to be up by now?

Patience dear lady.

It goes up on a Tuesday, no specific time, just when whoever is putting it up has time in their busy schedule. Don't forget entries are permissable up to midnight Monday, and some people like to sleep.

You've got all week to vote.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.