• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 36
  • Total: 36
  • Google
7ds
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

weekly int'l comp - how long for

Started by oRGie, February 11, 2009, 08:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

should the comp be open to pics taken over a 4 or 7 day period ?

mon to thursday to take pics
2 (22.2%)
monday to sunday to take pics
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: February 15, 2009, 08:00:07 PM

oRGie

do we follow daves suggestion of mon to thursday for pics or extend this to 7 days monday 00.01 to sunday 23.59 and run 2 rolling comps ?

oRGie

So poll has answered, may I propose this as a set of timings..

Dave should give us the second topic today (should have been posted last night, but hey ho) this will give us the alternate week comp.

shoot window monday 00.01 to sunday 23.59

pic to be posted by following monday 23.59 (to give time for editing pics take on the sunday)

poll goes up tuesday or wednesday, for 3 or 4 days till saturday.

Sunday winner posts next topic.

Please post if you have any suggestions or simply agree to this and we are set to go..

Hinfrance

That's a go as far as I am concerned.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

skellum

If you had read my posts during the week I changed the competition to 4 days ( Thursday to Sunday ) to try and keep most people happy with the inclusion of the weekend. The winner to post the theme / topic by Wednesday. ( See Competition Rules ) I also asked for any suggestions or if there where any problems to let me know.  Nobody contacted me or posted anything to the contrary so the competition went ahead.

oRGie

Quote from: skellum ( Dave ) on February 16, 2009, 05:49:16 PM
If you had read my posts during the week I changed the competition to 4 days ( Thursday to Sunday ) to try and keep most people happy with the inclusion of the weekend. The winner to post the theme / topic by Wednesday. ( See Competition Rules ) I also asked for any suggestions or if there where any problems to let me know.  Nobody contacted me or posted anything to the contrary so the competition went ahead.

must of missed that, I thought you had just extended it to sunday, no idea why you changed it to thur to sunday.. anyway, any chance of posting the second week comp subject  :o

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.