• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Started by Cabbyjohn, October 27, 2009, 11:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cabbyjohn

Hi. all.

This is my first posting on here. As my name suggests, I am a cabby called John. Aged 65, I drive a black cab around the streets of Manchester for a living. I would call myself more a happy snappper than a "Photographer", however I am keen to learn more about the art of taking decent photographs rather than just clicking away and hoping for the best.

skellum

Hello and welcome !  I am in Preston and go to Manchester quite a lot on business. The traffic there is unbellievable at the moment so I don't envy your job.
Anyway hope to see some of your pictures soon.  Regards, Dave.... :legit:

oRGie

greypoint

Oldboy

Mick

Hi John, and welcome to CC.  :tup:  Any problems using the site, just shout. 

ooh.  I see you had a problem earlier with the default theme, and you now have this under control.   I need to mod that theme a bit more methinks.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

irv_b

Hi there John, jump right in you're in the right place now :beer:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

jimthetrain

Welcome John. You'll not get taken for a ride on here. :2funny:

jim
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

bruno m

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.