• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 89
  • Total: 89
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Chat Thread - The Great Outdoors 9-15 June 2014

Started by Jediboy, June 07, 2014, 09:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

Or thinking outside the boxers!!!!

These were pegged outside with black card behind as a contrast. Every time I tried to plan this shot it was windy but today I managed a shot between the breezes. She's painted her bathroom all white and stuck black polka dots all around. Its very impressive and she's showing her artistic side. The red will be the only splash of colour in there. It's to be printed 20" x 16" in a huge black frame with a white mount. Can't wait to see it framed and hung. I tried the other way like she asked (white background, black & white pants) but it had no impact, didn't draw the eye in.

I'm getting rather busy with my art work and I will try to enter  the comp where the theme (like this one) will be fitting with my wall art project. There may be some weeks I miss, however which is a shame. I am going to apply to partially retire which will give me more photography time. Bring it on!
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Beaux Reflets

Hide and Seek, an Admiral game for The Great Outdoors  :D

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Jediboy

Saw this field on the way home from work the other morning.

May the Force be with you.

Chris

DigiDiva

Chris, I was looking through my archives last night and found some photos I took with my old canon 1000D and some were poppy fields. The colours at this time of year are stunning, I love the British countryside.

Hinfrance

I don't like the couple of efforts I attempted for this week's challenge, so there won't be an entry from me this time.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Andrew

I want to, but it just feels wrong voting for Chris's underwear  :-[

It's sort of a "strip IOTW competition" - the longer Chris goes without a win...

I'm worried, if she doesn't win, where will it all end?  :D
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

DigiDiva

Haha! You should see the attempt I did yesterday of making a 3D model of the world cup. I took it to work as a prize for the sweepstake and everyone couldn't believe how 'falic' it was!

Seriously, I'm not expecting any votes this week as it was quite 'thinking outside of the box(ers)' as far as the theme goes and as i said before, I will slip in the odd entry if an image I have taken can fit or loosely fit the theme to keep the numbers up,  or I can do a wall art image for the theme. Im hoping to enter most weeks but not every.

As Im looking to partially retire at the end of the year, I need to concentrate on my wall art images. Just sold 3 more and I need to build up a stock for ebay, craft fairs etc.

Im off to Tenerife on Saturday and get back early hours 6 July so I will be quiet the next 2 weeks.

Oldboy

Quote from: DigiDiva on June 17, 2014, 08:12:52 PM

Im off to Tenerife on Saturday and get back early hours 6 July so I will be quiet the next 2 weeks.

Have a great time but not too much wine!  ???

DigiDiva

Andrew

Or better still - just do what ever you want - how will any of us be any the wiser about what you tell us?  ;)

Though people have ended up trending without realising it  :o
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.