• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 88
  • Total: 88
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Victorian London photography

Started by irv_b, August 04, 2009, 09:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irv_b

Hi guys saw this in tonights London Evening Standard and maybe of intrest to you good people - unable to do one of those clicky link thing so you will have to copy and paste into your browser
Irv

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23727682-details/How+photography+first+caught+the+capital%27s+heart/article.do
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Colin

Thanks for the link/ Have to see if I can arrange a trip to London to visit the exhibition.

Oldboy

irv_b

Colin and Oldboy your most welcome :beer:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Chris P

Eileen

Looks really interesting Irv. Thanks for the link. :)

Sandy

Its does look interesting and I will try and go

Sandy

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.