• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 49
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 29
  • Total: 29
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew

Decided to do the washing up, no washing up liquid left in the current bottle so opened up this new looking bottle the wife had bought. Got half way through and the bubbles disappeared, "What rubbish is this?", I thought to myself, so I looked again at the bottle and saw it was actually FLOOR CLEANER! Found the new bottle of Fairy in the other cupboard.....had to do the dishes again.... :knuppel2:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reinardina

Quote from: Matthew on October 03, 2013, 11:13:44 PM
Decided to do the washing up, no washing up liquid left in the current bottle so opened up this new looking bottle the wife had bought. Got half way through and the bubbles disappeared, "What rubbish is this?", I thought to myself, so I looked again at the bottle and saw it was actually FLOOR CLEANER! Found the new bottle of Fairy in the other cupboard.....had to do the dishes again.... :knuppel2:

They'll have been very clean!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Graham

Can I suggest, and I speak from experience, don't repeat the error the other way around...unless you like "Dancing on Ice"!  :dance:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Karen

This elbow. Its the most frustrating break Ive ever had it's so slow to bend...gonna take ages to get full range of movement

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Karen on October 04, 2013, 10:28:17 AM
This elbow. Its the most frustrating break Ive ever had it's so slow to bend...gonna take ages to get full range of movement

It took a few years for the pain during periods of damp cold weather to subside after my arm break. Omega3 oil, Glucosamine Sulphate, and Coconut oil  are all very good for helping to oil the joints  :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

donoreo

Quote from: Beaux Reflets on October 04, 2013, 11:27:57 AM

It took a few years for the pain during periods of damp cold weather to subside after my arm break. Omega3 oil, Glucosamine Sulphate, and Coconut oil  are all very good for helping to oil the joints  :tup:
Does that not describe all year over there?  :tup:

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: donoreo on October 04, 2013, 02:45:18 PM
Quote from: Beaux Reflets on October 04, 2013, 11:27:57 AM

Does that not describe all year over there?  :tup:

:2funny: Summers are usually quite warm  ;)
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

donoreo

I am sick, tired and grumpy.  I have a bad cold with sore throat.  My wife is giving me no sympathy since I was out way to long on a photo walk with a group yesterday (part of Scott Kelby's world wide photo walk).  I was feeling not so well by the end. 

spinner

Today, yesterday, everyday for the last little while. Insomnia. I wake every morning between 2:20 am and 4:30 am and can't get back to sleep. Then about 10 Just as I'm making plans for the day, I fade out. Sometimes I'll sleep well into the afternoon. It's ruined a lot of plans.  :'(
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

jinky

Join the club Spinner. Waking up at 3.30 am every morning - well 5 minutes either side without fail for last week. I don`t get to nodding off until 4.30pm or so if I sit down though. Tried milky drinks, reading, going to bed later with same result. Trouble is your body gets into a pattern.  :(

donoreo

Quote from: jinky on October 09, 2013, 11:07:21 AM
Join the club Spinner. Waking up at 3.30 am every morning - well 5 minutes either side without fail for last week. I don`t get to nodding off until 4.30pm or so if I sit down though. Tried milky drinks, reading, going to bed later with same result. Trouble is your body gets into a pattern.  :(
I was going to say the same.  Your body gets used to it.  I have had that before.  I know something that will completely disrupt your body patterns and reset things: babies :)  They will wake so much and tire you out in such a way you will sleep when you get the chance.  If that is not practical  :tup: then try some exercise.  Even a good long brisk walk, but something more than you are used to. 

Matthew

Quote from: Reinardina on October 04, 2013, 07:44:50 AM

They'll have been very clean!

Haha, you're not wrong.....the cutlery was sparkling.... ;D
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reinardina

The Shout box has disappeared.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

spinner

Ain't that the truth. I've taken to going for a drive to my local all-night coffee shop. Yes I know, coffee counter intuitive but I crave the fresh night air as much as the coffee. Just got back in the door this instant as a matter of fact.  :(
Ol' blue eyes

spinner

Quote from: donoreo on October 09, 2013, 11:46:35 AM
I was going to say the same.  Your body gets used to it.  I have had that before.  I know something that will completely disrupt your body patterns and reset things: babies :)  They will wake so much and tire you out in such a way you will sleep when you get the chance.  If that is not practical  :tup: then try some exercise.  Even a good long brisk walk, but something more than you are used to.

Too old for babies. Thank God.  :2funny:
Ol' blue eyes

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.