• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 49
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
  • Google (2)
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: Matthew on August 11, 2013, 09:51:17 PM
The Trolley Zombies in Tesco......raise my blood pressure every time... :knuppel2:

Quite agree. The one I hate park their trolley one side of the Aisle then stand the other side looking at a product they aren't going to buy anyway. Thus in one stroke they have blocked the full passageway and ignore you who is trying to get past.  >:( >:( >:( :knuppel2:

Matthew

Quote from: Oldboy on August 11, 2013, 10:03:06 PM
Quote from: Matthew on August 11, 2013, 09:51:17 PM
The Trolley Zombies in Tesco......raise my blood pressure every time... :knuppel2:

Quite agree. The one I hate park their trolley one side of the Aisle then stand the other side looking at a product they aren't going to buy anyway. Thus in one stroke they have blocked the full passageway and ignore you who is trying to get past.  >:( >:( >:( :knuppel2:

Haha! Very true...plus those who leave the checkout, then steer said trolley (badly) with elbows whilst they go at a snails pace checking the receipt...
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Hinfrance

Drove an hour and a bit to a theme park to go on the big roller coaster. It was closed for maintenance, but we went on the other rides, and then our friend's daughter was sick on the way home. I'd forgotten she only needs to look at a car to get nauseous.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

wavemachine

QuoteThe Trolley Zombies in Tesco......raise my blood pressure every time... :knuppel2:

Yep, right from the carpark they are a total pain, seem to forget what is road and what is pavement, when they are detached from their trolleys they guard food especially fruit and veg. I hate it so much we online shop now and to be fair it works well.

Our local Tescos has to put a sign up to tell the holiday chavs they need to wear clothes in the shop!
My Flickr
366 Project

Dave

Turn to the dark side, we have tea and biscuits

donoreo

Quote from: Hinfrance on August 12, 2013, 04:03:54 PM
Drove an hour and a bit to a theme park to go on the big roller coaster. It was closed for maintenance, but we went on the other rides, and then our friend's daughter was sick on the way home. I'd forgotten she only needs to look at a car to get nauseous.
Was she ok on the rides? 

Hinfrance

Quote from: donoreo on August 13, 2013, 12:16:29 AM
Quote from: Hinfrance on August 12, 2013, 04:03:54 PM
Was she ok on the rides? 

The rides are mercifully short, and she did nearly throw up after the pirate boat - that should have reminded me  ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spikeyjen

Had to go to Melbourne for a meeting... got on train at 8 am (3 hr train trip), meeting at 11 am, meeting finished at 3 pm, got on train to come home at 6 pm, Just home now at 10 pm.

14 hours for a 4 hour meeting..... tired and grumpy

Reinardina

Quote from: spikeyjen on August 13, 2013, 12:57:48 PM
Had to go to Melbourne for a meeting... got on train at 8 am (3 hr train trip), meeting at 11 am, meeting finished at 3 pm, got on train to come home at 6 pm, Just home now at 10 pm.

14 hours for a 4 hour meeting..... tired and grumpy

Move to Holland, and you'll never have those problems!

(The long haul travel that is, you can still get tired!)

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

greenwing

Just had a letter from British Gas to tell me that they're raising my Direct Debit for electricity from £3/month to £51/month. That annoyed me so much that I cancelled the Direct Debit. Now we can sort it out before they start to rob me. Last time they did something like this, I was over £1000 in credit before I noticed. Oh, if you think £3 is too low, maybe it is, but it's a small property that only gets used for 2 or 3 days a month.

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

Cabbyjohn

Quote from: greenwing on August 13, 2013, 08:17:16 PM
Just had a letter from British Gas to tell me that they're raising my Direct Debit for electricity from £3/month to £51/month. That annoyed me so much that I cancelled the Direct Debit. Now we can sort it out before they start to rob me. Last time they did something like this, I was over £1000 in credit before I noticed. Oh, if you think £3 is too low, maybe it is, but it's a small property that only gets used for 2 or 3 days a month.

I cancelled my direct debit with British gas for that very reason. For months I was bombarded with phone calls telling me I was in arrears. (I wasn't) They did everything in their power to get me to return to direct debit. I refused but told them I was prepared to pay by standing order, that way I controlled my payments. They told me that it would be impossible to set up, their system wouldn't allow it. Then last month they changed their minds and I now pay by standing order.  ::)

Hinfrance

Apple.

To be fair I live in an almost permanent state of rage about bl**dy Apple. Last evening I tried to have a video chat with a mate who has a Macbook Pro. Earlier we'd had a lovely Google Hangouts 3 way video natter with a couple of other friends'; PC based, simple, effective - 'it 'just works'. But will anything other than the walled garden facetime work with his stupid overweight overpriced heap of Cupertino junk? No, it won't. Not even Skype. So I called him on the land line instead.

Owning an Apple product is like paying to deliberately lock yourself into a prison - I have no idea why anyone would want to do that.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

spikeyjen

i'm chuckling Howard, I have a son who works in IT and would kill me if I bought an apple....

Hinfrance

Quote from: spikeyjen on August 14, 2013, 09:17:00 AM
i'm chuckling Howard, I have a son who works in IT and would kill me if I bought an apple....

Had a friend staying last week who is head of IT development for a UK insurance company - he has a bin outside his front door where visitors may deposit their Apple devices - he won't allow them over the threshold  8)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Markulous

Mind you, an endless source of amusement! Latest iShite offering from a mate:
Ok who's the smart arse that taught my phone to auto correct "photographer" to "hot dog rapper"
Whatever and ever. Amen
http://smg.photobucket.com/home/Markulous/index
Mark @ Photobucket

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.