• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 31
  • Total: 31
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Photos from my trip to Key West, Florida

Started by thierrydehove, January 17, 2014, 08:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thierrydehove

Bonjour,
What a beautiful town, after 4 hours driving from Delray Beach South to get the Southestmost tip of the Florida Keys, Look like Caribbean there ;)
http://www.thierrydehove.com/2013/10/31/key-west-florida-photos/

have a super week end
Thierry Dehove
my toys

Andrew

some nice shots - you got to see more of it than me  :'(

We drove down for a weekend stay without realising that some 1000+ Harley's like to visit each year - and we had chosen 'that' weekend.
Oh, and we had to drive over the seven mile bridge in the rain from the leading edge of a hurricane (can't remember its name).

We did eat roundabout the location of your final picture.
I got to try dolphin (the fish) and Key Lime Pie before having to leave - way toooo noisy, but we 'done it'.

Hope you had a great time.
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

thierrydehove

Thierry Dehove
my toys

DigiDiva

Very nice images, you get a real feel for what its like, away from the tourism.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

thierrydehove

Quote from: DigiDiva on January 18, 2014, 05:00:36 PM
Very nice images, you get a real feel for what its like, away from the tourism.
Thanks ;)
Thierry Dehove
my toys

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.