• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 97
  • Total: 97
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Individual albums in gallery

Started by jimthetrain, August 18, 2009, 06:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimthetrain

Mick,

Is there anyway you can isolate the individual albums in the gallery so that the images don't display on the front page when uploading a new picture. It would stop multiple postings of the same subject (guilty myself sometimes) obliterating some of the more singular uploads.

I thought that was the main idea of having set albums in the gallery.

Cheers Jim.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Mick

Jim, I'll take a look and see.  Do you mean for example isolating your album?     

At the moment the script I'm using looks at all the latest images uploaded.   I'll see what functions are available.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

jimthetrain

No I mean the new albums you recently created. ie macro,landscape,b+w etc in the main gallery section.

Jim
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

hssutton

Not sure if this is part of the same problem. In my ignorance as a newbie I uploaded to the gallery, just assuming they would also be in my default album.

I now know otherwise, is there a way to move them to one of my albums. Or do I have re-upload to one of my albums which of course means duplicating the photo.

Harry

anglefire

Yes you can move them once you have posted.

Just go to the image you want to move, underneath the large view you should see 3 options. Pick the Edie one and it will open a new page with all the details of the shot, including the album its in. Use the drop down and select the album you want to move it to.

The way to get back to the gallery overview is to click on the small thumbnail (Or at least thats what I do!)
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Mick

Quote from: anglefire on August 20, 2009, 08:18:47 PM
Yes you can move them once you have posted.

Just go to the image you want to move, underneath the large view you should see 3 options. Pick the Edie one and it will open a new page with all the details of the shot, including the album its in. Use the drop down and select the album you want to move it to.

The way to get back to the gallery overview is to click on the small thumbnail (Or at least thats what I do!)

Thanks for that Mark.  You explained that much better than I could.  Even I know how to do it now lol..   :D
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

hssutton

Thanks mark you're a genius..

Harry

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.