• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 98
  • Total: 98
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Underground River

Started by donoreo, February 10, 2014, 08:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donoreo

At the ecological park next to our resort you could float down the many underground rivers.  Pretty cool.  I missed my wife and daughters floating by here.  The second photo is their view with the waterproof camera.  It is the opposite of where I took my photo.  Yes, daughter's head in there. 

Jediboy

That does look pretty cool.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

donoreo

This was Mexico.  The river thing was cool. 

Oldboy

Quote from: donoreo on February 24, 2014, 02:09:55 AM
This was Mexico.  The river thing was cool.

You mean there were no bodies floating past?  :o :legit:

donoreo

There were, but they all had life vests on.  Some were even heavenly bodies  :2funny:

Oldboy

Quote from: donoreo on February 24, 2014, 04:25:53 PM
There were, but they all had life vests on.  Some were even heavenly bodies  :2funny:

:D :2funny:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.