• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
  • Google
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

CHAT-WATER DROP-Weekly Comp 14-20 Oct 2013

Started by Hinfrance, October 14, 2013, 08:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerbside

Reinardina, yes got a bit bogged down this time with a techie side of a water drop photo so found something simpler but I hope just as good, I do like close up shots isolating something, we will see what happens.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

michaelb104

I picked up my camera yesterday after being repaired by Harrison Camera's in Sheffield, really good quick service.

I've gone away this weekend so no computer to tweak images, the only thing I've got with me is the tablet so had to tweak the image on that, really not sure what the picture looks like as I'm sure the screen colour is all over the place.

I've found on the tablet that I cannot find the upload link on the site, clicking on gallery takes me to a list of all the gallerys but no option to upload.  I've had to upload the picture to Flickr and post the link from there. If this is going to be an issue with creating the poll the just leave my picture out.

1382289727148 by michaelb104, on Flickr
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Jediboy

Was thinking about entering this but its very similar to michaels104's photo.
Is that a problem??
Cheers.

May the Force be with you.

Chris

Oldboy

No problem Jediboy, as voters may decide yours is the better picture.  :tup:

Jediboy

Quote from: Oldboy on October 20, 2013, 10:06:32 PM
No problem Jediboy, as voters may decide yours is the better picture.  :tup:

Thanks Oldboy.
Not sure about that though. I'll have a think and decide if I prefer a different one.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Reinardina

Being more or less housebound at the moment, I tried something similar, as it was the only opportunity to get drops.
Don't think it came out well though. Haven't seen it on the laptop yet. I'll have a look tomorrow.

I agree with OB that, in this case, similar shots are different enough for entry.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.