• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 235
  • Total: 235
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Hi yall

Started by nancy, August 31, 2009, 04:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nancy

:legit: I too have "moved up the ladder" as Irv said! It is so good to be among new and old friends again in this journey of light and image! I am looking forward to the ride as we grow, share and continue in this amazing craft and share a time or two! Thanks all for the warm reception!
Nancy

Oldboy

Welcome nancy and glad you joined us from over the water!  :tup:

Eileen

Hello Nancy and welcome.  :beer: It's good to see you here.

oRGie

greypoint

Carlj

Welcome to CC Nancy!

Damon

Hi Ya, Nancy. Welcome to cc. Were great we are. :2funny: :legit:
Damon.

picsfor

yes, welcome - just like the old site - but better!

Andrew

alan1j

Hey there..good that your here, looking forward to your special photographic flare.. NO NOT LENS FLARE!!! :D..LOL. Rgds Alan.

Elly

Hi Nancy,

It's great to be with old friends again & I am thoroughly enjoying your wonderful photography once more.

Cheers,

Elly

nancy

Thanks Elly! It is so nice to be part of supportive community and among new and old friends! I am so glad you are here too! Your journey is growing in leaps and bounds!

oRGie

Graham

Good to have you around again.
                      Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Jan Hagen

Hey Nancy

Good to see you here as well, and congrats on your IOTW. There'll be more I'm sure.
Kids doing OK and treating you nicely?

Cheers Jan

nancy

Thanks Jan! I am so glad you found us here. CC has that community spirit that I think we all were looking for! Thanks for asking about the kids...they are as wild as banshees, LOL! But they are mine and Il ove them!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.