• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 28
  • Total: 28
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Autumn Colours

Started by Nemesis, September 21, 2009, 07:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemesis

With the early onset of Autumn - at least in the southern part of the UK - has anyone been to any arboretums yet?  I think I'll have to try a run to Westonbirt before mid-October.

Oldboy

No, but I've post a image from Sandwell Valley called Autumn Colours.  ;D

picsfor

Was at Kew Gardens today.

Give it another week and i'll need to return - got he makings of some great pictures.

Oldboy

Here's one I took yesterday at Sandwell Valley of a Lime tree leaves turning from green to yellow.  ;D

Click for bigger size.

krennon

Was thinking of going up to Richmond Park soon, rutting season for the deer right now, trees turning golden, nice lighting...busy Saturday, Sunday is a possibility but may be going over some friends, so possibly next weekend..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

picsfor

I might have to give this Sunday a try.
Rutting deers, leaves turning golden.
As long as they don't fall on my rails i'll be ok  ;D

Nemesis

Went to Westonbirt Arboretum yesterday - it was packed.  The acers and maples have plenty of colour, but the native species should have another couple of weeks of colour change yet.

Oldboy

The only snag, is the weather isn't going to play ball over the next two weeks!  :'(

Zenmer

Couple from Windsor Great Park yesterday

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

jimthetrain

Great colours in the top one but is Windsor castle suffering from subsidence  :2funny:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Zenmer

:2funny: :2funny: probably or could be my rubbish landscapes  and crooked horizons   ::)
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

skellum

Here are two shots of Avenham Tower, Preston.
First one taked early November 07

Second one taken last week.

Tommo

I am off to abbotsbury subtropical gardens on Sunday, they are currenlt doing a flood light walk. Maybe not the most autumnal of settings but certainly worth a look.. it'snear dorchester!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.