• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 69
  • Total: 69
  • Bingbot
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CML-1591

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on October 23, 2009, 07:38:30 PM
Quote from: CML-1591 on October 23, 2009, 05:20:52 PM
Quote from: Graham on October 23, 2009, 04:44:52 PM
Quote from: CML-1591 on October 23, 2009, 04:34:20 PM
My ex.

Yeah her again, sorry folks.

Asked her twice about if she liked some kid, she denied and didn't answer, now a week later after splitting she's going out with the freaking thing.

Like I said, time to let go!
                            Trust your uncle Graham. :)

Haha, I know and such, just the fact that it only took one freaking week, after 3 years! and that she denied it all when I asked.

I would guess she has been playing you for a while with this fella. Women are good at things like that ( and some men )
Go over there and bray him with your monopod. It wont do any good but you might just feel a little better.

lol oh so tempting!-how tough is the free monopod that came with DCMAG (R.I.P) subscription?-though hes 21 and prob more than my 18 year old 7 stone body. I'm tempted and a mate has told me to put sugar is his car tank
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Oldboy

Quote from: CML-1591 on October 23, 2009, 11:17:04 PM
Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on October 23, 2009, 07:38:30 PM
Quote from: CML-1591 on October 23, 2009, 05:20:52 PM
Quote from: Graham on October 23, 2009, 04:44:52 PM
Quote from: CML-1591 on October 23, 2009, 04:34:20 PM
My ex.

Yeah her again, sorry folks.

Asked her twice about if she liked some kid, she denied and didn't answer, now a week later after splitting she's going out with the freaking thing.

Like I said, time to let go!
                            Trust your uncle Graham. :)

Haha, I know and such, just the fact that it only took one freaking week, after 3 years! and that she denied it all when I asked.

I would guess she has been playing you for a while with this fella. Women are good at things like that ( and some men )
Go over there and bray him with your monopod. It wont do any good but you might just feel a little better.

lol oh so tempting!-how tough is the free monopod that came with DCMAG (R.I.P) subscription?-though hes 21 and prob more than my 18 year old 7 stone body. I'm tempted and a mate has told me to put sugar is his car tank

I wouldn't bother, it's so not worth it! Just chalk it up to experience.  :tup:

skellum

Don't take it to heart its not worth it. I have said the same thing to my son who is I think just slightly older than you. The girl / woman for you is around the corner which is hard I know to appreciate at the moment , but live your life a bit before getting into any commitments. :beer: :legit:  ( buy more of what you want or need before it becomes an issue with a second party ).... Diamond rings may be a sign of love but a lens is money well spent ( and "you" can keep it for allways ! )  ;D....Regards, Dave........ :legit:

CML-1591

Quote from: skellum ( Dave ) on October 24, 2009, 01:36:41 AM
Don't take it to heart its not worth it. I have said the same thing to my son who is I think just slightly older than you. The girl / woman for you is around the corner which is hard I know to appreciate at the moment , but live your life a bit before getting into any commitments. :beer: :legit:  ( buy more of what you want or need before it becomes an issue with a second party ).... Diamond rings may be a sign of love but a lens is money well spent ( and "you" can keep it for allways ! )  ;D....Regards, Dave........ :legit:

;D :tup: :2funny:

Thanks folks.
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

picsfor

If you don't chase love, it will find you.

Which translates to "go and enjoy your life and stop worrying about the fairer sex"
A relationship break up is never easy but often indicates that something clearly was working for one or both parties.

You're young with plenty of time to live (apparently 100 is not out of the question and you're gonna have to work till your 80 ish)so you might as well go and play a bit more.
Holidays, toys, parties, learning - yep life has much to offer some one of your age who's single. (he says grudgingly now he's red back what he's written before he hits post)

top totty

Why do you want one particular book when the library is full of them ;0

greypoint

After spending the weekend decorating and moving furniture and thinking I'd been careful, my back decided to start locking up yesterday lunchtime. I can usually walk the tightness off if I do it gradually,but this is of the once in a while really bad variety. It is sooo frustrating and not a little painful :'( Off now for a very slow walk around the park with Alice pointer who will no doubt be annoyed that I can't play ball with her....and 'picking up' is a real challenge involving sinking to my knees in the wet grass... Oh happy day!! ::)

hevans

Quote from: top totty on October 25, 2009, 06:55:45 PM

Because all the other books are from J. Archer.

Oldboy

Because he likes the dust jacket!  :2funny: :2funny:

top totty

Quote from: Oldboy on October 27, 2009, 10:16:44 AM

Yes but if you take the jacket sleeve off they all look the same :) :)

Oldboy

Quote from: top totty on October 27, 2009, 09:21:33 PM

Yes, but the fun is taking the dust jacket off!  :2funny: :2funny: :legit:

oRGie

Quote from: Oldboy on October 27, 2009, 09:39:13 PM

oh get a room you two for heavens sake  :D  :beer:  :legit:

top totty

Quote from: oRGie on October 27, 2009, 11:37:23 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on October 27, 2009, 09:39:13 PM

oh get a room you two for heavens sake  :D  :beer:  :legit:

Simply trying to give CML the same advice as I did to my sons (enjoy the library before settling down with good book) :)

The advice given to daughter...well that's altogether different...glad I only have the one, they are a complete nightmare once they hit puberty...give me boys everytime much easier to bring up.:)

skellum

I went into Preston today and noticed this place had just opened.

These people really wind me up ! ............ :legit:

Hinfrance

If you do yourself an injury, you could always sue them  8)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.