• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 286
  • Total: 286
  • Google
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

Some cracking shots and well thought out. I bet you are really pleased with the shoots.  :tup: :tup:

anglefire

Hi OB - yes I was chuffed with most of them. Not sure I got the processing right in some cases - but then I'd not done so much to some of them (Backgrounds and the like) before so was a good learning experience too.
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Jediboy

I entered a photo competition to have a photo put up on the wall in the local library, and was one of 6 photos chosen
The local paper has an article on it.
Cheered me up a bit.

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/people/irthlingborough-library-unveils-new-meeting-rooms-with-added-picture-power-3404583
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

Excellent, it's always a pleasure to see one of your photos on public display. Well done!  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Jediboy

Thanks guys.
Interestingly it was a photo that I felt was a bit over done, and those thoughts were echoed on here. But they loved it.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

Whilst it has upset many I`m delighted to see NUFC rid of Mike Ashley and with new owners that might restore hope and aspiration to the Toon faithful. We`re not daft enough to think it will all happen overnight and escaping relegation this season would do me for starters but things can only get better. Yes I had pangs of conscience about the source of the money but let`s face it with the likes of PSG, man City and a bought world cup in Qatar football gave up the moral high ground years ago. Money has been king since Sky piled in there. I love the fact that the rest of the Premier League are having their meeting next week about not being told and it being a bad step! Were they told when the Glazer family bought Man Utd with all debt going on the club and all those other egs of Russian oligarchs and despotic states? How much notice did the so-called top 6 give when they went off to try and start the Super League?I`d just like to see Newcastle win one more trophy before I die. Took a punt and bought a ticket for the Tottenham home game before it all went through anticipating the sell out so will be there. No doubt we`ll still get beaten and be in trouble but the atmosphere will be electric.

anglefire

Had a very enjoyable morning at the Attic Studio in Leicester again. Lovely model and 3 other photographers in the group.

I have some more shots, but would probably get me a ban ;)
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

I like the second shot best as it has good light and shadows in the photo.  :tup:

anglefire

I've quite a few from that section of the shoot OB.

I have this one in colour too, which I will post up later - but would be interested in thoughts on the B&W first.

And this one just to be slightly different. Possibly ;)

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

Another great B & W shot. It seems to work great with models in light clothing as it hides more than it reveals. It can also work with colour but, it requires more input from the photographer than B & W does.  :tup:

anglefire

What you trying to say - I coped out 🤣

When I get back home tomorrow I'll put the colour version up.  I like both as it happens but they do look different if that makes sense.
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

This is the colour version of the last one.

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

Decided over the last few weeks - and more recently (i.e. yesterday) to upgrade my computer.
Its been struggling for some time - the odd BSOD and not going to sleep properly - waking up is sometimes in effect a reboot. And it has lost all the BIOS settings a couple of times.

So I've ordered a new Motherboard, processor, memory and M2 SSD. Oh and cooler. I nearly forgot the cooler!

This is the list of stuff.

Item: Intel Core i7 12700F 12th Gen Alder Lake 12 Core Processor - Qty: 1
Item: Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4 ATX Motherboard - Qty: 1
Item: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3050 8GB GAMING OC Graphics Card - Qty: 1
Item: Kingston FURY Beast 64GB (2 x 32GB) 3200MHz DDR4 RAM - Black - Qty: 1
Item: WD BLACK SN770 1TB SSD M.2 2280 NVME PCI-E GEN4 SOLID STATE DRIVE - Qty: 1

I shall reuse the case and PSU (I think its powerful enough)

Question will be Windows 10 or 11?

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.