• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 20
  • Total: 20
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL for FRUIT and VEG

Started by Hinfrance, April 11, 2017, 10:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite FRUIT and VEG picture

A Trio of Pears:

7 (58.3%)
Bananas:

0 (0%)
Box of Fruit:

5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 15, 2017, 10:19:40 AM

Hinfrance

Please vote for your favourite FRUIT and VEG picture. Thanks.

This week's special - a 1 in 3 chance of winning  :D
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Such a shame there was only 3 entries
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Simple

Sorry, I was on a short holiday in wales and ran out of time.

DigiDiva

I really shouldn't have commented given that I have been away so long to be fair. I'm worse than anyone.

Simple

Digidiva, I was going to apologise for missing this one to Howard anyway. I had an image of a macro shot of a sliced orange in mind, but never found the time. Furthermore it is nice to see you commenting and being more active on the site again.!!!!!

Hinfrance

Quote from: DigiDiva on April 11, 2017, 06:21:53 PM
I really shouldn't have commented? given that I have been away so long.

Of course you should comment if you want to :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Apologies from me too. Been on holiday in Netherlands. Got a photo to enter but didn't get home until midnight last night so didn't have time to enter I'm afraid.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

DigiDiva

Quote from: Hinfrance on April 11, 2017, 07:40:46 PM
Quote from: DigiDiva on April 11, 2017, 06:21:53 PM
I really shouldn't have commented? given that I have been away so long.

Of course you should comment if you want to :)

I said that tongue in cheek. Sorry.

Hinfrance

This internet stuff is so difficult!
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

Quote from: Jediboy on April 11, 2017, 08:32:57 PM
Apologies from me too. Been on holiday in Netherlands. Got a photo to enter but didn't get home until midnight last night so didn't have time to enter I'm afraid.

Hope the Netherlands came up to expectation, and the weather was good.
Where did you go?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Jediboy

We love the Netherlands. Friendliest place I've been too I think. On a par with New Zealand. It's our 4th visit. We actually go to Center Parcs there. It's a 1/3 of the price and it's nice to visit some local towns. We were near Gennep this time.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

Well done DD - got my vote in a small field

Hinfrance

Well done Chris, got my vote too.

My sad little effort is left on the shelf - looks like I'll have to male some banana bread.  ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

DigiDiva

Thanks all - glad to be back and get a win. Will try harder for new images rather than archived ones, moving forward. Will go set new theme before jetting off somewhere hot!

Oldboy

Well done DD a nice pair, sorry, I meant pear!  :-[

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.