• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 36
  • Total: 36
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

I am doing a 52 week project

Started by irv_b, January 28, 2010, 09:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Birmingham

My first thouht here was "Oh, a picture of a post". Then I studied it a bit more and it grew on me. I like that the post represents the divide between people going to work and the homeless. I also like the conversion - a good degree of contrast.

For next week, what about "Wealth"
Al Birmingham

Oldboy

Cracking shot and composition irv_b. The post splits the people going somewhere and the chaps who have nowhere to go.  ;D

irv_b

This week with me not feeling that great is a bit of a weak effort
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2687/4451014034_9585bbfa6e_b.jpg
thanks for taking the time to look
Irv
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Graham

Quote from: irv_b on March 21, 2010, 04:13:09 PM
This week with me not feeling that great is a bit of a weak effort
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2687/4451014034_9585bbfa6e_b.jpg
thanks for taking the time to look
Irv
Oh yes, the bank of choice for royalty and plumbers!  :2funny:
                           Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

irv_b

This week my wife told me to try to get a shot of someone or something depicting "fun" (due to me being a grumpy git with man flu last week ;D )
This is my effort which I could resist when I stumbled across it
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4059/4470332936_093e7136c8_b.jpg
Suggestions for next week anyone!
My Gallery

Oldboy

Two cracking shots there irv_b. Love the composition on the Coutts shot as it's well thought out. One the second I love the Wicked poster in relations to what the ladies are wearing. Well spotted.  ;D

Al Birmingham

I like the bank shot too, simple and elegant. looking forward to the next photo!
Al Birmingham

irv_b

Thanks guys for your comments :tup:
I thought that I would update monthly rather than post each week even though the pics will be put on Flickr weekly!
My Gallery

Sandy

Lovely shots just surprised you are still here to take photos after seeing the train one. How near were you standing?

Sandy

Oldboy

Five cracking shots irv_b. Love the last one and clever use of the light behind the subject.  :tup:

irv_b

I am still steadfastly doing my 52 week project.Click the link, then click on the next button to go through to the the shots I have produced since the last time I posted about it on here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28817028@N06/4616560922/in/set-72157623228238107
Thanks very much for looking and commenting
My Gallery

Oldboy

Another cracking series of shots Irv. Love the sunset and the man in the rain. The one that I think is outstanding is the Fern shot, as it has great composition, colours and impact.  :tup:

Graham

Some really good strong stuff in there Irv. I particularly like the steel band pic and the bloke in the rain.
                        Graham.  :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

ABERS

The 'Rain Man' is outstanding, a great slice of life. Look forward to the next 25 or so! :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.