• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 96
  • Total: 96
  • Bingbot
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

ENTRIES - Weekly Competition CHRISTMAS 21/27 December 2009

Started by Hinfrance, December 21, 2009, 08:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Post your entries here:

Good luck!

Posting your entries, and settiing up the poll.  Instructions are here: http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=382.0
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

irv_b

Lighting the way for Santa

Even teenagers have Xmas stockings
Happy xmas everyone :beer:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

The Christmas Day Swim at Brighton Pier. Even the Lifeguards dress up for the occasion.
Went for a change after comparing the original choice and this one.

oRGie

stevebedder

Hi All,

Merry Christmas  :tup:

Finally, some time where I can get a shot in for the comp. Been so busy lately that I've hardly had any time to get out taking any pictures.

Been correcting that though whilst I've been off and had the camera pretty much on the go for the past week.

Here's one of my favourites from yesterdays Christmas dinner at my in-laws for the comp:

My brother-in-law having a quick nap after dinner and red wine  ;D

All the best

Steve

Hinfrance

Carols Around the Piano:

Luckily Mrs T is a fine piano player. Can't say the same for my singing tho'  ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

greypoint

jinky

Boxing Day Cricket

alan1572

Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

jimthetrain

BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Oldboy

This Squirrel looks like how we all feel due to the excesses of Christmas food and drink.  ;D

Stuffed:

Good luck all.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.