• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 160
  • Total: 160
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

And it`s hello from me...

Started by jinky, August 24, 2009, 04:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Having looked in earlier in the year for a re-located DC Mag comp I`ve decided - if it is Ok with you lot - to join those jumping the sinking ship that is DCM, swim straight past Photoradar and get washed up here.
Recognise a lot of names on here and will make greater efforts to understand how to set up a gallery and post pics on here this time.

Hello to all!

Mark Ellis

Good afternoon Mr Jinky :). Long time no see (due to your excessive holidaying!!) I'm sure you'll find plenty of interest around these parts.

ABERS

Hello Jinky and welcome. I've been here a few days now and I'm told I've spent 4 1/2 hours on the site. I must get a life!

Being a slow learner most of that time has been spent looking up how to make a gallery  ???, what the competitions are ::) and what HWMBO means.
Enjoy!

skellum

Welcome to the site 8) Dont forget to have ago at our weekly competition....... Dave :legit:

happypaddler

More refugees arriving daily (including my self only a couple of days ago)... Welcome.

irv_b

Hi jinky another who has seen the light welcimo aboard
Irv
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Hinfrance

Hi jinkster. Done with the holidays this year then?

As for the gallery thing, just resize your pictures (I use Faststone and/or Irfanview) to less 1024kb and all will be well. I usually go for 1200 px maximum at 80%.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Eileen

Hi Jinky, great to see you here.

One thing which caught me out when I started posting is not to be surprised when nothing shows in the upload box after you have selected a file. If that happens to you (it can't be just me, can it?  :D) just assume it is there (and if you do a second one, put that in the next box and so on) and you will find they appear once you have uploaded and hit 'continue'. This may not make much sense just now but will when you try to upload.

Alfonso_Frisk

I think that depends what theme your using.
The text is there but not fully visible in some themes
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Mick

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Oldboy

Welcome jinky, glad to have you aboard.  :tup: :2funny:

Darren1978

Welcome aboard Jinky and welcome back from what seems like an awfully long holiday (!)....the list of DCM exiles is growing by the day  ;D

The gallery took me a bit of getting used to but I've managed to get a few pics in my gallery that fit in with the gallery requirements....just need to make sure that all new pics are within the limits - can't be bothered to amend my current stock  :)

Chris P

Welcome aboard Jinky

This place is getting busy these days!  :D

Damon

Welcome jinky, was wondering when you were going to put in an apperence. Good to have you here. As a regular on the DCM comp thread, hope you will join in on here :tup: :beer:
Damon.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.