• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 57
  • Total: 57
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

"What The Flux This"?

Started by Just Dave, March 09, 2011, 07:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hi

I managed to get a reflection in a droplet of Tree slime, AKA stump flux and microbial consortia Fungus, A Kind of Yeast, C+C Welcome :thumbs:

Tree slime, AKA stump flux and microbial consortia Fungus Yeast Birkacre Yarrow Valley Chorley Lancashire by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

And the right way up :D

Tree slime, AKA stump flux and microbial consortia Fungus Yeast Birkacre Yarrow Valley Chorley Lancashire by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Just Dave

"What The Flux No Comments" No one got any thoughts, I know their not the best but my first reflections in a bubble of slime, approx less then 1/8th of an inch actual size

How do I improve the shot other than better focus?
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Skhilled

Sorry, Dave. Been busy with other sites lately. I think it's an amazing find. I try to find things like that but when I do I never have my camera handy.   :2funny:
Nikon D3000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.G VR
Nikkor 70-210mm f4-f5.6 AF Macro Zoom
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6.G ED VR

Just Dave

Thanks for your comments, if I dont take my camera out with me I always have a compact with me, you never know

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.