• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 58
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 65
  • Total: 65
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Chat thread - Weekly Competition 6th July - 12th July subject - holidays

Started by Oldboy, July 05, 2015, 09:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Chat Thread

On this day 5th July in 1841 Thomas Cook organised the first package excursion, from Leicester to Loughborough. Therefore to celebrate anything to do with holidays for this weeks subject.

No PP restrictions.

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 6th July 2015 to 23:59 Sunday  12th July 2015 .
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 6th July 2015.
Poll will be up Tuesday 14th July 2015.
Winner to be announced Saturday 18th July 2015.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night

Reinardina

Jusst returned from mine, so I'll have to 'make do' with someone else's.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

Hi again, thought I would return for a while, see how things go. I'm just back from my holiday too but I hope to come up with something.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Oldboy

Quote from: DigiDiva on July 05, 2015, 10:23:42 AM
Hi again, thought I would return for a while, see how things go. I'm just back from my holiday too but I hope to come up with something.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :beer:

Reinardina

Not back in CC mood yet. Totally forgotten I have to do a 'holiday shot.' Only just remembered. Still time, so I hope I can come up with something.

Oldboy

Quote from: Reinardina on July 08, 2015, 01:37:02 PM
Not back in CC mood yet. Totally forgotten I have to do a 'holiday shot.' Only just remembered. Still time, so I hope I can come up with something.

A bit of lateral thinking - Think of holiday poster like Sunny Eastbourne.  8)

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on July 08, 2015, 08:37:31 PM
Quote from: Reinardina on July 08, 2015, 01:37:02 PM

A bit of lateral thinking - Think of holiday poster like Sunny Eastbourne.  8)

My thinking is about how and where to empty the kitchen cupboards, what to keep and what to dump, how to cope with a fortnight without cooking facilities, how to make enough room for the new kitchen units in the dining room, till they can be fitted, will the fridge freezer and microwave fit in the living room with all the other displaced furniture and the boxes with pots and pans, or will they have to be squeezed into the bedroom?
I have a spacious flat, but all this is daunting.  They won't start till August 3rd, so I have a bit of time left, but my brain is not totally in the right photo frame!

Reinardina

Went for a stroll with holidays/summer at the back of my mind and found my entry.
I'm in with

Holiday Fun

Reinardina

Hope there will be a few more entries. Could be that everyone is on holiday of course!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.