• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 95
  • Total: 95
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Hi There

Started by DavidHammond, September 01, 2009, 09:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidHammond

Hello everyone.

I found this site VIA the DC-mag Group on FlickR,

My Name is David Hammond, I am 22 currently serving in the Royal Navy as a Submariner. I am based in Scotland and am surrounded by some lovely landscape.

I love nothing more than getting out with my camera and taking some photo's. I've read umpteen books on varying aspects of photography, and think it's about time I joined a forum and got some criticism.  :o

Eileen

Hi David and welcome. It's good to see you here.  :beer:

greypoint

Oldboy

Mick

Hi David, welcome to CC.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

oRGie

Welcome David  :beer:  out of everyone though, surely the most used to being on a sinking ship  :2funny:

Darren1978

Welcome David....looking forward to seeing some of your shots  :tup:

DavidHammond

Hi & thanks for the warm welcome, I've put some of my images on here, and had some positive feedback  :tup: Thanks Guys.

Yeah I'm sure use to been on a sinking ship... except mine surfaces... most of the time ::)

Al Birmingham

hi David, nice to see a fellow Serviceman here, even if you are a fish head!
Al Birmingham

Hybridphotog

Quote from: DavidHammond on September 02, 2009, 10:35:46 AM
Yeah I'm sure use to been on a sinking ship... except mine surfaces... most of the time ::)

Quote from: Das Boot
"The sea cannot claim us, Henrich. No ship is as seaworthy as ours." - Der Alte

Welcome to CC. :)

irv_b

Hi David always glad to have more people on here and don't forget to join in the comps when you get settled in
Irv
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

Quote from: DavidHammond on September 02, 2009, 10:35:46 AM
Hi & thanks for the warm welcome, I've put some of my images on here, and had some positive feedback

Positive feedback?  ;D

Come on own up - who was it?  ;D

Glad to meet you Dave - the more the merrier. Judging by your job, i presume you'll surface on here when you get the chance?
Wouldn't be fun to get a "Hi from 200 feet below the surface some where in the Atlantic" intro to a post!

Andrew

Al Birmingham

Would all the words be in speech bubbles? :2funny:
Al Birmingham

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.