• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 148
  • Total: 148
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL for OTT weekly competition 17 - 24 March 2014

Started by Reinardina, March 25, 2014, 06:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite image

This Goes To Eleven . . .

5 (33.3%)
OTT HDR

2 (13.3%)
Aerial Walkway

5 (33.3%)
What's that?

3 (20%)
Tail over Head

0 (0%)
Cheese & Wine

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: March 29, 2014, 06:44:55 AM

Reinardina

Please vote for your favourite OTT image.

Not many entries, so let's aim for an OTT number of votes.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

jinky

Well I might not get an entry in these days but I always get my vote in early  ;)

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on March 25, 2014, 07:34:24 AM
Well I might not get an entry in these days but I always get my vote in early  ;)

You may have something for the next competition. You have seen so many couples joined in matrimony, you may have a shot taken in the right timeframe.

jinky

Andrew

ok - voted, now to try and get an image for this. Must check out the theme again  :-X
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Reinardina

Congratulations to shared winners H and Jeff.
Over to you now Howard.

Hinfrance

Congrats Jeff, and thanks all for the votes.

Now time to think of a new topic for next week . . . :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

Well done H and Jeff. H got my vote - I`m a sucker for his fine guitars and that extra number 11 control .....what can I say.

Reinardina

Forgot to thank the three people, who voted for my old photographer searching for Kodachrome stash. (Changed the title after I put up the poll.)
Thank you, very much appreciated.

kerbside

Not back home until tomorrow night but congrats to H on his, that guitar gets everywhere. ;)

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Sarasocke

Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Hinfrance

Sorry for the new topic delay - violent winds brought some cables down near us yesterday (sparks flying all over the courtyard of the nearby farm) - so most of yesterday was spent trying to get the Honda generator to work. Dratted thing kept on stopping for some reason as yet undetermined.

Still thinking about the topic, but have an inkling.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Andrew

congrats to the winners. Am getting this weeks shot this afternoon, subject to a trip to A&E  :beer:
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.