• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Photo of the day or edit of the day

Started by oRGie, March 24, 2009, 10:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Fab shots OB, where about is it please

Scrub that its Birmingham, I just found your flickr  :tup:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Oldboy

Quote from: Just Dave on January 22, 2011, 09:17:03 AM
Fab shots OB, where about is it please

Scrub that its Birmingham, I just found your flickr  :tup:

Thanks Dave. I thought everyone new the Jewellery quarter was in Birmingham.  ;D

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

skellum

Johannesburg ( Jo'burg ) to the locals.    A old picture that I scaned and repaired today. Thought I looked better here than in the gallery.
Look how much dirt there was in the old slr camera ( second picture )

Graham

So Willy. When did you last put some film through it?  ;)

One thing it shows, is how camera straps have evolved from the dog leads of yore.  :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

WillyP

It has been more than ten years since I put film in this camera. It worked well at the time but I was using it to document my work sites and the convenience of digital, especially since I mostly wanted to put pics on the web, won out over quality. At the time I was so busy with my fledgling carpentry business I had no time for photography as a hobby. Don't know about the strap though. It didn't come with the camera.

ABERS

One I found whilst doodling about in L/Room

Protest by abers, on Flickr

skellum

Great picture   :tup:  whats the story to it ?

ABERS

Quote from: Dave on October 02, 2012, 12:43:23 AM
Great picture   :tup:  whats the story to it ?

Thanks Dave. Just a lady demonstrating in Trafalgar Sq. against the Israeli treatment of Palestinians in Gaza.
To give a different look I shot from a low angle and in PP in L/room concentrated just on the face with the background and her clothes taken right back. I also made the face harsher and contrastier.

irv_b

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Oldboy

Quote from: ABERS on October 01, 2012, 06:58:18 PM
One I found whilst doodling about in L/Room

Protest by abers, on Flickr

I don't know about anybody else, but it look to me like an actor just about to start the soliloquy in Shakespeare's Hamlet.  :tup:

ABERS

That's an interesting viewpoint Oldboy.

I suppose any picture can 'be' or 'not be' dependent on what the viewer wants it to be, or not to be!  ;)

After all 'there are more things in heavan and earth Horatio Oldboy!  :tup:

Oldboy

Quote from: ABERS on October 03, 2012, 08:11:13 AM
That's an interesting viewpoint Oldboy.

I suppose any picture can 'be' or 'not be' dependent on what the viewer wants it to be, or not to be!  ;)

After all 'there are more things in heavan and earth Horatio Oldboy!  :tup:

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio;  :D

skellum

As I said in WMMFGT .  I took myself off to the Lakes this afternoon as the weather was to good to miss.  So here are a few shots.  I first when over the Kirkstone Pass to Brothers Water then onto Grassmere. I was hoping for more colour in the trees but it is obviously still a bit early.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.