• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 240
  • Total: 240
  • Google
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Why hello there!

Started by scott1723, December 27, 2012, 03:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott1723

Hello!
Just joined - well yesterday! Looks a good friendly place - have uploaded a few photos and always welcome comments - positive or constructive! Mainly self taught - I used to work on cruise ships as a cruise ship photographer, however it was not exactly creative! Like all sorts of photography - but not keen on portraits!
Live in Sussex and work in Brighton, well Hove actually !

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Graham

Well hello there yourself!  :tup:
                     Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

SimonW

Cruise ship photographers always had my sympathy. Not a job I would like. Welcome aboard.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

scott1723

I see some of you have links in your signature - how do I add a link to my flickr page? Thanks for the welcomes!

Beaux Reflets

Hover over the "Profile"button (near top of page) - select Forum Profile - Fill in the boxes as you choose and then click on Save changes  :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Mick

Hi Scott, happy Christmas and welcome to cameracraniums.com   Hope you hang around and get used to the site, we have a really friendly group of members here. 

Quote from: scott1723 on December 27, 2012, 07:59:06 PM
I see some of you have links in your signature - how do I add a link to my flickr page? Thanks for the welcomes!

Done that for you.  But for reference, if you click the profile button on the main menu above, then you'll find all the settings for your signature etc.  Any questions just shout.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

scott1723

Beryl

Hi Scot Welcome. Hope you enjoyed Christmas  :tup:
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Reinardina

And welcome from me too.

I can imagine being a cruise photographer must be very boring; I remember row upon row upon row of exactly the same photographs!
Only the faces and the outfits differed, and I expect in these days of Botox and plastic surgery even the faces are the same.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

ABERS

Hello there, nice to see you and welcome.

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Hi Scott1723 and welcome.  :tup:

skellum

jinky

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.