• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 112
  • Total: 112
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Shoutbox.

Started by Mick, October 11, 2016, 08:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Just a little reminder regarding the shoutbox usage.

The shoutbox is really only meant to be used for short comments, or drawing attention to something etc.  I would appreciate it if there's anything you'd like to discuss in length by starting a topic in the forum.  This especially if asking for help or there's a problem on the forum. 

The more active the forum looks the more likely people will want to jump in and comment. More forum activity is what grows a forum, and a dead or quiet forum turns people away.

Thanks. 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Reinardina

I'll try to remember next time, but as you were on line when I placed it, I thought you'd see it, and you did.

I agree the forums could/should be a lot livelier, but I've tried everything, and everything fizzled out after a short while.

Sadly, only when something negative is said, or something gets misinterpreted, people get upset, and the forums become alive.

Maybe someone could think of something negative, that is not directly 'aimed' at a person? No religion, sex or politics please, but something to do with photography, or images in general?

Favourite hates?

There must be lots of people who hate sunsets/beach scenes/candids/animals/fuzzy pictures/abstracts/bad composition and so forth.

As long as we keep it general, so people who prefer someone else's favourite hate, do not feel it is directly aimed at them. However, that would then automatically result in a lively thread.

Is this a lose-lose situation?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.