• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 53
  • Total: 53
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL - weekly competition 5th/11th October - SIN

Started by Hinfrance, October 13, 2009, 08:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your favourite 'SIN' picture

Tringle WP - (Foolish) Pride:

6 (28.6%)
Big Bill - Beautiful Sin

3 (14.3%)
jimthetrain - envy

10 (47.6%)
Oldboy - Greedy Bankers
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: October 17, 2009, 08:19:09 AM

Hinfrance

Not many to chose from this week.

Sorry for choosing a duff subject.  :-[

As a special bonus I've made the poll images clickable to the orignal pictures.

Voting closes at midnight on 16th October.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jimthetrain

Good chance for the hatrick this week Howard. :D We'll also see how many leather fanatics there are as well.  :2funny:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

picsfor

Quote from: Tringle WP on October 13, 2009, 08:19:09 AM
Sorry for choosing a duff subject.  :-[

I don't think you picked a duff subject - i think you've just caught a week when people are maybe too pre-occupied etc.
I was out of bed at4 am for that 5am train (you know the one) and wasn't getting home until 4 in the afternoon.
Result - taking pictures just never got to the 'i think i'm still wide awake and raring to go' part of my brain - which is a shame.

Because i thought this was a good subject choice!

Hinfrance

Quote from: jimthetrain on October 13, 2009, 10:09:47 AM
Good chance for the hatrick this week Howard. :D We'll also see how many leather fanatics there are as well.  :2funny:

Well, I guess I've got a one in four chance at least.  ::)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Sarasocke

We've had visitors for a week now and our office (where my PC is) has been turned into a bedroom. Hence my none-participation. I didn't find it a duff subject Howard, I had plenty of ideas, just no PC access.

Looking forward to this coming week :)
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Wasn't easy to choose one out of all the hugh selection!  :-\

Just given my vote to jimthetrain's Envy, as it's a very clever composition and the looks on the lad's faces is priceless.  :tup:  :2funny:

Not a duff choice of subject Tringle WP, might be lack of imagination to think of a photo.  ;D  :tup:

jinky

A well used but not duff subject H. Just did not have any time for an entry myself. Will try to get one in this week even if I just make a shot fit!

guy1970

Guy

Oldboy

Quote from: guy1970 on October 15, 2009, 01:39:00 PM
Just Voted for Oldboy - such a true statement.

Thanks guy1970 and also to the other person who voted for may shot.  :tup:

Hinfrance

A clear win here for Mr Train. Well done, you got my vote.

Over to you for the next one then . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

jimthetrain

Cheers everyone. I'll have a think in the pub tonight and see if I can post the threads before I go to work tomorrow. :tup:

jim

Oldboy

jimthetrain

Running out of things to choose without being repetitive. I can't remember if we've had this but I'll go with it anyway.
This weeks subject is GLASS   
I'll put the threads up tonight when I finish work.

jim

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.