• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL -WATER DROP

Started by Hinfrance, October 22, 2013, 08:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite water drop photograph

Washday Blues:

0 (0%)
Destruction of Sleep:

2 (11.8%)
Bridie Vs The Tap:

1 (5.9%)
Union Drop Reds:

4 (23.5%)
Bike Chain Drip:

5 (29.4%)
Crowning:

3 (17.6%)
Rain Drop:

2 (11.8%)
Raindrops:

0 (0%)
Rainy Day:

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: October 26, 2013, 08:29:48 AM

Hinfrance

Please Vote for your favourite water drop picture :tup:

All of the images can be viewed larger size by clicking on them, except 'Rain Drop'.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spikeyjen

Just bumping to keep the votes coming in...
You don't have to be in it to vote.

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

kerbside

Thanks Reinardina and all that voted for me, my deepest fear has arrived, i will have to do a poll :legit:

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Oldboy

spikeyjen

Quote from: kerbside on October 26, 2013, 10:08:16 AM
Thanks Reinardina and all that voted for me, my deepest fear has arrived, i will have to do a poll :legit:

well done Jeff, Yes that is my fear as well, you'll just have to take a deep breath and do it....

Reinardina

Quote from: spikeyjen on October 26, 2013, 10:31:40 AM
Quote from: kerbside on October 26, 2013, 10:08:16 AM

well done Jeff, Yes that is my fear as well, you'll just have to take a deep breath and do it....

You'll manage it Jeff, and you would too Jen. Somewhere in February, I think, Howard posted very clear instructions on how to do it. Just use the search engine to find them, then print them out and keep them handy.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.