• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 87
  • Total: 87
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

Some crackers in there. Thanks for sharing.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

anglefire

First real shot with my new lens (and 2x converter)

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

Great shot.  :tup:

What made me feel great today....It's Christmas!  :tup: :tup: :beer:

Reinardina

Not today, but not that long ago either. 

Daughter and I spent Christmas in Zell am See (Austrian Alps). On Christmas Eve, the hotel organised the annual 'Glühwein' round a woodfire in front of the hotel. A brass quartet played Christmas hymns and songs, and while we sang along to Silent Night (in three or four languages) it started snowing. A magical moment.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

anglefire

Actually yesterday, but got my Spitfire out for a little drive - over Christmas I have replaced the front springs and shocks and rear shocks (Fronts were an advisory at its last MOT in 2017)

And whilst out took a couple of snaps of it down the lane where a friend lives.

Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

jinky

Nice car!
Trying to get out more shooting different things and went around Leeds taking detail shots. The thumb grip came off my Fuji XT10. What is it with modern camera rubber grips and eco glue????? Anyway luckily I found it on the ground and did a temporary repair. I`d previously glued it myself just before the other rubbers failed on the camera after 15 months. At that time Fuji replaced all the rubbers free of charge out of warranty  except grip as it was solid. I called Fuji UK this morning and a guy sounding like  someone in a market repair shop said "I`ll find one somewhere around here and send you it in the post if you give me an address" free of charge three years after purchase!

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

jinky

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: jinky on February 08, 2019, 09:38:41 AM
Quote from: Beaux Reflets on February 08, 2019, 09:32:33 AM
Very pleased to have Won Top Shot Award  :)
https://www.viewbug.com/photo/82954842

Well done Andy. I don`t know Viewbug.

Thank you Paul .  I joined Viewbug a while ago just to enter a few of the Free to enter competitions for fun, & as a way to get a little feedback from other photographers on my shots; and a couple of them have rated quite well which always inspires me along the way.

Jediboy

Well done Andy. Lovely atmospheric photo.
I've not heard of viewbug either.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Oldboy

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Jediboy on February 08, 2019, 05:22:46 PM

Many thanks Chris

Beaux Reflets

anglefire

Quote from: Jediboy on February 08, 2019, 05:22:46 PM

Nor me - I used to be  on a few different sites, but they seem to be either aimed at the pro's trying to sell stuff or try and make you part with cash - I was on one site and some of the pictures posted were very good and got good "marks" - other ones where garbage and still got good marks - mine didn't seem to get many views or scores. So deleted my membership   :tup:
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.