• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 31
  • Total: 31
  • Baidu (2)
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat Thread for Weekly Competition 9th - 15th September 2013. "Family"

Started by SimonW, September 08, 2013, 04:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Don't worry just flagging it up. Makes me look presumptuous. I am sure  it will not arise - just see what happens.

SimonW

My son with his 2nd family. This won't be my entry - I only shared it because I mentioned the occasion earlier.

Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Reinardina

Went to the Romsey Agricultural and Horse Show yesterday. Plenty of families there. I shot families of ducks and dogs and humans, in the broadest sense  possible.
This family group stood out, or rather, sat out. Typical sturdy country folk, ready to enjoy their picnic once lunch time arrived, not bothered by the build up of threatening clouds.

The County Family

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

kerbside

Well a portrait was asked for and as i do not do people thought that this may be appropriate.

The Family Dog

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

SimonW

The poll is now up - please vote.

Thank you to all those who entered.

Please visit my new thread "Setting the weekly challenge" regarding the low entry numbers.....
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.