• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 64
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 52
  • Total: 52
  • Google
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Sorry

Started by Moses, June 12, 2010, 09:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moses

if I am not commenting much or not posting but I am travelling around the UK photographing wildlife, mainly BOP fledging thier young.
My travels should end in july and I will be able to contribute to the site a lot more :)
I might even have an image or two to post 8)

Clive

Just Dave

Nice Mosses look forward to seeing your images  :)
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

bones615

Quote from: Moses on June 12, 2010, 09:34:39 PM
if I am not commenting much or not posting but I am travelling around the UK photographing wildlife, mainly BOP fledging thier young.
My travels should end in july and I will be able to contribute to the site a lot more :)
I might even have an image or two to post 8)

Clive

You must have the best job or longest holidays in the world, either way i am quite envious. Look forward to the pictures.

Simon

Moses

Thank you for your comments.
I am at home this week hoping to catch some common buzzard, feruginous hawk and little owl eggs hatching, as well as doing some pics for the local falconry centre's new website ::)
My UK tour will be ending on the 24th July, so I will have a months rest before the winter migration starts and all the ospreys, hobbies, merlins and honey buzzards starts calling in for a quick feed before the trip to Africa :)

picsfor

The whole point of a forum like this is that people pop in when they have time - and not because they have to or lose their membership.

As some one who has participated in this site quite a bit over the last year i now find myself struggling to visit as much as i used to. I think work does that to you. Also learning to 'operate' a web site can be quite time consuming - let alone actually operating a web site. I've begun to appreciate why people can disappear for days on end just completing the back end of some task or other...

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.