• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 38
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 29
  • Total: 29
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Hi!

Started by david powell, April 25, 2012, 12:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david powell

Well from browsing the various categories in the forums I have already picked up some really helpful tips and advice so I thank people for that.

Oldboy: I think they probably do shoot a lot in program mode  ;) , I have used manual settings since around a week after buying my first 'proper' camera, I just so prefer having complete control over everything! I found myself getting frustrated at some of the limitations when shooting with auto settings.

Simple: Thank you for that, I do like to question peoples methods and offer my tuppence worth if I do something differently, I'm not a pushy person but I'll always offer an opinion.

Admin: You're very welcome!

My wife and I love talking to likeminded people (the wife LOVES talking, my god does she ever!) so I am sure we'll become very active!

Hope you all have a productive yet relaxed day,

Dave.

irv_b

Hi David welcome along! I'm sure you'll get a lot of enjoyment here!
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

skellum

Hello from another Dave.  Welcome to CC   :tup:   I think you already know it's a friendly site so if you need to ask any thing just shout.   :)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.