• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 86
  • Total: 86
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL - Accommodation

Started by Jediboy, August 15, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite image

Homes Everywhere

3 (25%)
Home by the Sea

2 (16.7%)
Vivarium

1 (8.3%)
Tie cottage

0 (0%)
Monkeys...

0 (0%)
My Romany Home

3 (25%)
Closed Hotel

3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 19, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Jediboy

Please vote for your favourite image;
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

Edited to clear excess brackets :) Also I had to change the title of the monkeys one because the file name is almost as long as War and Peace and there was not enough space for the code.  :'(
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Thanks H, appreciate that. I am probably missing something really basic but can't quite get my head around this simple task!

Chris

Hinfrance

Here's what the script for the first picture looks like - except that you have to put square brackets where the ( ) are.

Homes Everywhere:(br)(url=https://cameracraniums.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=21141&fullsize=1)(img)https://cameracraniums.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11321/normal_IMGP1990~0.jpg(/img)(/url)(br)(br)

Hope this helps.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Thanks H. I thought it was the square brackets. If there is a next time, I'll try that. Cheers.

Chris

Oldboy

Looks like a tie between Kerry, Jinky and Hinfrance. As Kerry posted first she wins.  :tup:

Well done all.  :tup:

David Blandford

still trying to paint with light!!

Jediboy

:tup:Congrats Kerry. Well done.

Chris

jinky

Well done Kerry and H too, who got my vote

Hinfrance

Congrats Kerry - and it looks like the entries had wide appeal this week, which is good.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.