• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 235
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 235
  • Total: 235
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What bemused you today?

Started by greypoint, August 24, 2009, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Quote from: spinner on January 23, 2015, 01:05:34 AM
Myself. I am here to tell you, unequivocally that the Spot Removal tool will NOT clean the spots off of your computer screen. No way, no how. And it took me several attempts before I realized what I was doing.  :uglystupid2:
You're not the first.  ;)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: spinner on January 23, 2015, 01:05:34 AM
Myself. I am here to tell you, unequivocally that the Spot Removal tool will NOT clean the spots off of your computer screen. No way, no how. And it took me several attempts before I realized what I was doing.  :uglystupid2:

If you had a 3D removal tool then that would work!  :P

Graham

I was driving home last night and, on looking through my rear view mirror, was convinced that the it was the Irish pop legend Van Morrison behind me.

Imagine my embarrassment when I remembered that everything in a mirror is reversed and it turned out to be a Morrisons van!
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on January 23, 2015, 12:59:08 PM
I was driving home last night and, on looking through my rear view mirror, was convinced that the it was the Irish pop legend Van Morrison behind me.

Imagine my embarrassment when I remembered that everything in a mirror is reversed and it turned out to be a Morrisons van!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Reinardina

Have just managed to convince Southern Water, that I still live at my address, and have them reinstate my direct debit.

Apparently someone changed his/her address on line, and moved in here. Without me noticing!

All should be well again though, but it just goes to show how 'dangerous' these on line changes can be.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: Reinardina on January 28, 2015, 06:55:29 PM
Have just managed to convince Southern Water, that I still live at my address, and have them reinstate my direct debit.

Apparently someone changed his/her address on line, and moved in here. Without me noticing!

All should be well again though, but it just goes to show how 'dangerous' these on line changes can be.

Have you checked the cupboards?  ???

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on January 28, 2015, 09:44:43 PM
Quote from: Reinardina on January 28, 2015, 06:55:29 PM

Have you checked the cupboards?  ???

Just cleared out three, no one there.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

My hubby spotted 2 men rummaging through the wheelie bins in our lane both on the night before bin collection and the morning of collection. We never put ours out the night before but yesterday he hung on in the morning till the bin wagon was a few doors away.

This rummaging can result in stolen identities and we all need to be careful about shredding stuff. I didn't know if I should have called the police but in the end I didn't.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

jinky

A thin covering of snow on top of a layer of frozen snow and it`s chaos! Tried to get to the gym for early morning session and totally stranded at home because of people driving too fast on slight downhills crashing into other cars coming up the other way. Absolute bedlam. 2 cars facing the wrong way up the hill on the main road that had been gritted and wasn`t bad at all! What do people do???? A little moderation and all would be fine!

Oldboy

Quote from: DigiDiva on January 29, 2015, 06:50:17 AM
My hubby spotted 2 men rummaging through the wheelie bins in our lane both on the night before bin collection and the morning of collection. We never put ours out the night before but yesterday he hung on in the morning till the bin wagon was a few doors away.

This rummaging can result in stolen identities and we all need to be careful about shredding stuff. I didn't know if I should have called the police but in the end I didn't.

It's likely Romanians as they tend to go through rubbish looking for things to sell. At least they do down here.  ???

spinner

I agree. Got myself a shredder...last Christmas...not the one just past, the other one. I'll have it out of the box one day soon. :uglystupid2:
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Oldboy

Quote from: spinner on January 29, 2015, 05:06:35 PM

I agree. Got myself a shredder...last Christmas...not the one just past, the other one. I'll have it out of the box one day soon. :uglystupid2:

If you plug it in it will shred the box!  :P

spinner

Quote from: Oldboy on January 29, 2015, 05:59:43 PM
Quote from: spinner on January 29, 2015, 05:06:35 PM

If you plug it in it will shred the box!  :P

Oh, right!! :-[
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

ABERS

Got up this morning and the electricity was off. No computer, no central heating and the phone seemed to be down as well. Found my mobile and the battery was flat!

Thought, well I'll have a cuppa, no electric kettle of course! Decided to go to golf but the weather turned nasty so that was off the menu. Dead loss!  >:(

Decide to sit with the wife and had a chat for a couple of hours.

She seems like a nice lady.

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: ABERS on February 09, 2015, 06:35:20 PM
Got up this morning and the electricity was off. No computer, no central heating and the phone seemed to be down as well. Found my mobile and the battery was flat!

Thought, well I'll have a cuppa, no electric kettle of course! Decided to go to golf but the weather turned nasty so that was off the menu. Dead loss!  >:(

Decide to sit with the wife and had a chat for a couple of hours.

She seems like a nice lady.

:2funny: :2funny:

And how long have you been together  :2funny:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.