• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 132
  • Total: 132
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Canon 30D & Kit Lens - Sold on eBay

Started by picsfor, November 16, 2009, 10:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

I have listed on eBay my Canon 30D with kit lens.

It has taken about 18000 shots and hasn't been used since before June this year.
It is in excellent working order and comes with Body, Battery, Cables, Manual, Kit Lens (the MkI i'm afraid), Charger and strap and will be in its original box etc.

I would rather sell it through this site and donate a percentage of the sale towards the running costs of this site than give it to eBay and Paypal in fees etc.

Whilst i have not quoted a figure, i have a reserve listed on eBay which would also apply here.

Forseti

Is that the one starting at 99p? What a bargain lol  :2funny:

Would love to bid but the reality is that it's taking all, and I mean all, of my willpower today to not go ahead and buy a 7D this morning. I keep getting as far as the 'press for purchase' button and then close the browser down. Do I need it - no. Would I like it - yes. Is it too expensive - not really. Will it come down in price in the near future - probably. No doubt I'll be back at the 'press for purchase' button in a short while - why oh why doesn't the telephone ring obliging me go out - surely I must have an appointment with someone today.  :-\
Canon 7D,  Canon SX1 IS, EF100 f/2.8 USM Macro, EF70-200 f/4 L IS USM, EF17-40 f/4 L USM, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, Canon Speedlite 580EX MkII

"Everyone can take a great picture with digital, the knack is to take two" - David Bailey

picsfor

yes - 99p would be a bargain.

But compared with the 7D - it is a dfferent beast altogether - same as my 5D MkII - hence the reason it hasn't been used!
I'm not a pro and i don't need the second body. Next time i do a wedding, i'll probably hire a second body!

oRGie

Quote from: Forseti on November 16, 2009, 11:34:02 AM

Would love to bid but the reality is that it's taking all, and I mean all, of my willpower today to not go ahead and buy a 7D this morning. I keep getting as far as the 'press for purchase' button and then close the browser down. Do I need it - no. Would I like it - yes. Is it too expensive - not really. Will it come down in price in the near future - probably. No doubt I'll be back at the 'press for purchase' button in a short while - why oh why doesn't the telephone ring obliging me go out - surely I must have an appointment with someone today.  :-\

You just want one of my funky wooden grip extender mk1 prototypes  :2funny:

Forseti

Quote from: oRGie on November 16, 2009, 12:33:41 PM

You just want one of my funky wooden grip extender mk1 prototypes  :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: Yes , just what I need - something resembling a cofin to stick under my sparkling new camera.
Canon 7D,  Canon SX1 IS, EF100 f/2.8 USM Macro, EF70-200 f/4 L IS USM, EF17-40 f/4 L USM, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, Canon Speedlite 580EX MkII

"Everyone can take a great picture with digital, the knack is to take two" - David Bailey

picsfor

surely new toy with new features can be used to bring in extra work and revenue? (just trying to stop you feeling guilty when you press the purchase button)

oRGie

Quote from: Forseti on November 16, 2009, 12:44:55 PM
Quote from: oRGie on November 16, 2009, 12:33:41 PM
Is that the one starting at 99p? What a bargain lol  :2funny:

Would love to bid but the reality is that it's taking all, and I mean all, of my willpower today to not go ahead and buy a 7D this morning. I keep getting as far as the 'press for purchase' button and then close the browser down. Do I need it - no. Would I like it - yes. Is it too expensive - not really. Will it come down in price in the near future - probably. No doubt I'll be back at the 'press for purchase' button in a short while - why oh why doesn't the telephone ring obliging me go out - surely I must have an appointment with someone today.  :-\

You just want one of my funky wooden grip extender mk1 prototypes  :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: Yes , just what I need - something resembling a cofin to stick under my sparkling new camera.

lol, coffin, I rather thought it resembled something entirely different  :2funny:  :legit:

picsfor

now, now - this is a clean site for adults with a responsible sense of humour...

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.