• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 27
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 20
  • Total: 20
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Chat for Weekly Competition - LINES - 26th October - 1st November

Started by picsfor, October 25, 2009, 08:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

The subject for this weeks competition is .....

Lines

The theme is 'Lines' but covers the singular (line) and plural (lines). How you interpret the theme is up to you. The theme was chosen to give you as much scope as possible to experiment...

Rules etc are covered under the entry thread for the same weekly competition.

Sandy

Hi

I took these a day too early they were lines at Canary Wharf. I did get asked to put the camera away after this photo

Sandy

oRGie

jeez, as you were obviously working out how much explosives it would take to make a hole in that lovely floor  :o

jimthetrain

Been out tonight to take my shot as time might be limited for the rest of the week.  :( Was only there for 2-3 minutes before the local plod appeared from nowhere. Went before they could hassle me.  :legit:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

picsfor

what you mean to say it's against the law now to stand on a bridge and photograph vehicles passing under neath?

to take that one stage further would mean no more light trails...

jimthetrain

They were nosying around the car which was parked a bit further down the road with the side lights on and no body in it. There's no street lights in the area so they probably couldn't see me on the bridge. That's why I chose that location because of the darkness.

jinky

Not had time for a shot yet and this one is not mine. Wish I had taken it. Would call it:

A Line of ...

jimthetrain

Quote from: jinky on October 29, 2009, 08:59:21 PM
Not had time for a shot yet and this one is not mine. Wish I had taken it. Would call it:

A Line of ...

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

guy1970

First entry for ages.

Medieval Lines

Jinky that image is hilarious  :2funny: :2funny:
Guy

Sarasocke

Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

greypoint

jimthetrain

Sarasocke

Just posted my entry - I had the same idea as Guy. I did try to think of something else, but nothing worked. One of the ideas I did have was the same as Jinky's entry. ho hum

Anyway super entries this week, some great takes on the subject.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

skellum

Three Ideas but can't decide yet.......... :legit:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.